CHAPTER 16

CHAPTER 16

Angel's lifeless body dropped to the ground once Klaus removed his hand from her neck. He was right, killing her did make him feel better. That was until he was attacked by Kol, Damon, Stefan and Elijah all at the same time. Now yes, Klaus was one of the most powerful, but when you have 2 originals and 2 100-year-old vampires tackling you out of surprise, it is rather hard to beat them. They all tried, but Kol was the one to succeed in snapping his older brother's neck.

All of the men got off of Klaus's body, and looked over to Angel's. They knew she would come back to life, but as something she didn't want to be. Kol couldn't help but think it was his fault, he had a feeling Klaus would do something reckless, but he didn't step up to get to Angel before he did something. The Salvatore brothers felt bad for not being able to get Angel back completely unharmed, but they felt even worse with the fact that they would have to break the news to Elena, as well as get some of her blood for Angel.

"I can't believe he did that..." Rang Kol's angry and sad voice. The three other men nodded i agreement. They all knew Klaus was evil, but they never thought he would actually hurt her. "Serves the bitch right." Came a voice from near the forest. They had forgotten all about Joshua, who had never left. Kol growled as his fangs and veins popped out. In one quick moment, Joshua was without a head. He still didn't know what happened between his Angel and Joshua, but all he knew was that he was a danger to her, and a complete dick.

^^^

The three men had left Klaus and Joshua in the forest, and carried Angel back to the Gilbert's. Currently, Angel's unconscious body was laying on her bed, with everyone but Kol downstairs. Elena had cried when they first walked through the door with her cousin's dead body. She had cried even more when she found out what she was becoming. At least if she was dead and gone, she would be in heaven.

All of the friends had been called over, and were all sitting silently in the living room. No one had anything to say, or even knew what to say. Elijah hadn't followed the group to Elena's, he had instead gone to tell his sister what had happened. Then, he was leaving. Kol was going to leave as well, but he couldn't leave until he saw his little Angel's eyes open.

It wasn't until another hour passed did she start to come to. Kol was intently watching her, and almost jumped a mile up when her fingers began to twitch. In an instant he was by her side, waiting for her beautiful eyes to open. He took her hand in his and kissed it, which in turn made her face turn up in a slight smile as her eyes opened. Now, waking up from the dead is not anything like waking up from a nice long sleep. No, it's more like waking up from that terrible nightmare. Angel shot up, and gasped for air.

Downstairs, Damon, Stefan and Caroline perked up when they heard their friend breathing. "What is it?" Elena asked worriedly. "She's awake." Damon replied before speeding up to her room. The others, ran up in human speed. Elena was the first one to wrap her arms around her cousin, "I thought I had lost you." Angel chuckled, "You have to do more than snapping my neck to get rid of me." Elena pulled away and held her wrist out for Angel to take. She shook her head, "No. I don't want to suck you dry."

Elena, being herself, wouldn't take no for an answer, "You won't. You have, how many vampires in here that could tear you off? That or Bonnie could use her witch thing." Angel looked around the room reluctantly, and then sighed. She knew she had no way of getting out of this, so she gently took Elena's wrist and bit into it. Her mouth ached as her fangs came out for the first time, and her eyes flashed yellow.

Everyone in the room tensed, but all for different reasons. Kol was worried of his Angel, how she would take being a Hybrid. So far it seemed good, but everyone was around her, she couldn't show her true feelings. On the inside, Angel was upset. Very upset. She didn't want to become this monster, she wanted to grow old, have a family. She didn't want to be stuck at 18 forever. Sure she could adopt, but that would mean placing a child into this world. Which she did not want.