CHAPTER 8

CHAPTER 8

3rd POV

Just when Angel was about to bite Damon, she was tackled off of him. Looking up and growling at her attacker, she was shocked to see another wolf standing there. A deep growl was heard from the other wolf, before he tackled her, holding her down. Damon had gotten up, and was brushing himself off. Angel tried everything she could to get her attacker off of her, but it was useless he was much stronger than her.

Staring deep into her eyes, Angel started to hear the thoughts of the other wolf, "Change back." She noticed how his pupils had gotten smaller before returning to their normal size. Though not wanting to, she found herself changing back to her human form. In a matter of minutes, she was back in her human form. Laying naked, underneath of the huge wolf. She watched as the wolf eyed her body up and down, before it was quickly turned back into a human form.

When Angel saw who it was, she quickly scooted out from underneath of him, "Klaus!" He smirked, "Yes, love?" She huffed before going and hiding herself from his sight. "Can you please leave?" She heard him chuckle, "I've already seen it, love." Letting out a growl, she sighed, "That doesn't mean I want you to continue to stare at me while I'm getting dressed." She heard his footsteps get closer, but right before they reached in front of her, they stopped. She looked up to see his hands holding out her bra and undies.

Taking them and putting them on quickly, she walked out to grab her other clothes. ([polyvore]) Klaus, who was still naked, just watched. Once she was done she turned to him, "Really?" He shrugged, "My clothes are still outside." She sighed, going outside to grab the clothes and threw them at him. "Get dressed." He smirked, "Ah, I don't know...You sure you don't like the view?" Angel glared at him, "Get. Dressed." That was all it took for him to shrug and start getting on his clothes. Angel didn't want to admit it, but she was liking the view.

After he was finished getting dressed, the two left the cellar. Angel saw Damon first and rushed to him, apologizing over and over again. Damon smirked, "It's okay Angel, not your fault." Angel shook her head, "Yes it is. It's because of what I am that you could have been killed." Damon shrugged, playing off as if he didn't care. He did, but he knew she couldn't have done anything to stop herself. Damon glared at Klaus, "Oh come on Damon, if it weren't for me...You'd either be dead, or as good as dead." Klaus said, smiling in Damon's way.

Angel rolled her eyes, beginning to walk away from the two. "Where are you going?" Damon called out to her. "The party!" She shouted, not bothering to turn around. The two men looked at each other, and followed after her.

Once they reached the party, she saw Caroline first. Walking up to her, Caroline smiled her way, "Allie! You made it! Well, you're not wearing the best clothes..." Angel shook her head and rolled her eyes, "Carrie...I just got down with my transformation I didn't want to change into tight clothes." Caroline nodded and made an 'Oh.' sound.

Angel looked around and saw quite a few of her friends hanging around. Caroline walked towards Tyler's way, and they began dancing. Angel felt a presence next to her, and she looked. "Klaus, what do you want?" He smirked, "I want you to walk with me." Angel sighed, "Why?" Klaus just put his hand on her back, and guided her away from the crowd. Once they had gotten a bit away from the group of teenagers, Klaus pushed Angel up against a tree.

No, he hadn't shoved her. He had just lightly pushed her. "What are you doing?" She asked as he got closer to her. His famous smirk stayed on his face, "Did you ever wonder why I let you have a choice in whether you wanted to be a Hybrid or not?" She shrugged, "I hadn't really thought of it. I just was glad I could.." He nodded slightly, "Well, if you were wondering..It's because I fancy you...Evangeline."

Angel's face turned to shock for a moment, before she composed herself, "I'll have you know Klaus...I fancy quite a few people...It's what I'm best at." Klaus shrugged and smirked, "I can live with that. I always did like a little bit of competition.." He leaned down until his lips were pressed against hers. When they finally parted, he whispered, "I'll have fun winning as well..."

A/N: Yesss, another filler! I'm tired, even though I had an idea on how to end this chapter...Hmm, maybe I'll go back and write it....