CH. 53 What is going to happen?

Mulai dari awal

Tiara took us all off guard when she sliced off his lower member but it was something that was for all the women he kept in the room.

He hurt the women in the room and also used his lower member to do so.

I felt Chris hand on my face, and I brought my focus back to him.

He pressed a kiss on my forehead and mind linked me.

'I found your things, we are taking it with us. He had a whole room with all of the women things in there, I lead the agents towards it and they're collecting the items now.' Chris said in the mind linked.

I looked at him.

'Wouldn't it be strange that nothing of mine was found in there?' I asked him in the mind linked.

'I left a stuffed animal that was next to your things in there' He said to me.

My eyes widened a stuffed animal.

'What stuff animal?' I asked him, knowing deep inside that I knew the answer.

'A dog stuff animal with red heart eyes, it said your name on the tag.' He said with a confused look.

I tried to control my breathing, I tried to control it and the vomit that I felt like was going to make it way out of my mouth if I didn't push it back.

I was devasted when I lost that stuffed animal, I lost it when I was in university, it was taken from my dorm.

It was something that my father had won for me on our daddy and daughter day out. It meant so much to me.

The fact that he was the one who took it, which proves that he knew where I was 7 years ago.

"Kassie, talk to me?" Chris said. He was no longer using the mind link to talk, I could see the worrisome he was giving out.

I filled him in, told him why I was stunned the way I was.

I watched as a disturbing look appeared on his face, as I told him.

Telling him about how he must have formed an obsession over me ever since I was a kid.

Chris stayed quiet not saying anything but the looked on his face let me know that he most likely figured that out.

"You said that he had it next to the rest of my stuff, how was it that you knew that these things were mine?" I asked him.

He looked at me, a concerned look on his face.

"He has shrines in a room, dedicated to each of his victims. Yours was the biggest one and it looked like, yours was the first one also." He said in a low voice.

Mine was the first one? As in, the first shrine that started before everyone else in the room, as in his obsession started with me at first, that the shrine he made of me was the biggest one.

So why go for the others?

So many questions were going through my head, I felt sick to my stomach.

I felt my stomach clenching and unclenching.

Finding out that he wasn't just watching me the same amount of time as Melanie, Tiara and
I had thought he was.

He was watching me for a very long time.

How much did he know about me? How many things has he seen that had to do with me?

"Kassie, I need you to listen to me." I heard Chris's voice said.

I didn't know what was going on until I realized that I was having a panic attack, I haven't had those in a couple of years. Now it was something common again. It was like suddenly everything came crashing down.

The thought of him just having to have kept tabs on me this whole time and I didn't even know about it caused me to feel even sicker.

The Paramedic that was trying to check me up earlier came up to Chris.

"She's having a panic attack, goodness why didn't she just let me check up on her when I had asked." He said.

That is all I heard before everything went black.

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

So it seems like it all started with Kassie, to those of you who need a refreshing recap. Kassie uses to go to this electronic spy store, which is where she got the ideas and purchases to get evidence on her stepmother, who was abusing her and poisoning her father. The man who owned the electronic spy store had a son, who is the psychopath. It seems like that's when the obsession for him started when he would see Kassie in the store. Let's see in the next chapter.

How do you all think Kassie is taking this? What do you Dolls think she is feeling?

How do you Dolls think Chris is feeling?

Do you, Dolls agree with what Tiara did? With her waiting for the psychopath to catch them, bringing them to the basement and slicing his dick off?

How do you all think Melanie is doing?

Give this chapter a VOTE & COMMENT!!!!

Xoxo

-Kassandra Vivu