When you can't afford/attend therapy 🙇‍♀️ | The founder

Start from the beginning

.。.❄️✧.。.:❄️✧.。.❄️✧.。.:❄️✧

This app is based on cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT). It helps you monitor dips in your mood and learn about clinical depression and treatments.

You can also try guided relaxation techniques in the app's Relaxation Audio. You can learn strategies to challenge negative thinking with the Emotion Training audio and the Cognitive Thought Diary. There is a motivation points system that will keep you engaged.

.。.❄️✧.。.:❄️✧.。.❄️✧.。.:❄️✧

4. Happify

 Happify

.。.❄️✧.。.:❄️✧.。.❄️✧.。.:❄️✧

The array of engaging games, activity suggestions, and gratitude prompts makes Happify a useful shortcut to a good mood.

Designed with input from 18 health and happiness experts, Happify's positive mood-training program is psychologist-approved. Even cooler? Its website links to bonus videos that are sure to make you smile.

.。.❄️✧.。.:❄️✧.。.❄️✧.。.:❄️✧

5. Sanvello

.

。.❄️✧.。.:❄️✧.。.❄️✧.。.:❄️✧

Formerly called Pacifica, the Sanvello app teaches techniques for dealing with anxiety, depression, and stress

Formerly called Pacifica, the Sanvello app teaches techniques for dealing with anxiety, depression, and stress. It is based on cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT). It teaches through a combination of:

❄️ videos

❄️ audio exercises

❄️ interactive activities

❄️ mood and health habit tracking

Sanvello is integrated with Apple Health, so you can input exercise, sleep, and caffeine figures. Sanvello also tracks Mindfulness Minutes in Apple Health, based on your meditation practice.

You can also connect to a community of users where other people post on a variety of topics, including personal strategies and words of encouragement.