Chapter 2: Prom Night

Start from the beginning

"Shut up." My brother grinned, grabbing onto the boy's arm and walking towards the vicinity.

Soon all the girls were left but Jaiden and I. Her pointed yet beautiful face was tight with worry as she glanced at the cars that wandered past the building. "What's the matter, Jay?" I asked, feeding off of her nervous energy.

"Hm?"

"You seem anxious?"

"Oh." She says. Jaiden has never been a big fan of boys and has preferred to stay away from there dominant and reckless behaviors. She noticed some boys charms but tended not being lovestruck like many of the girls at our school. "I'm just worried she won't show up."

"She?"

Jaiden just smiles. "I'm not lesbian, I swear, it's just. I don't like any of the boys in our grade. So I wanted to take her as a friend." I can't help but smile sweetly at her. "Awwwwwww..." She just shoves my shoulder a bit before turning to watch two cars roll-up.

The first car was shiny black. It was a smooth brand new limo with flashy tires and tinted windscreens. The second car was a dull grey and looked as though it had gone through some shit. There were dents on the doors and scratch marks along the back and sides.

These suspicious cars opened and nine people in suits stepped out. Their sizes varied of course, with two being massive and another being the size of an older child. I notice that these men started walking to the vicinity. One of them stopped, looking our way. He moved his glasses down to smirk and wink at me before turning and walking away.

Jaiden turns to me. "Brian just winked at you?" I simply shrug, not being able to comprehend what happened. "He's just a horny teenage boy who wants the pussy like most of the guys." Jaiden raises her eyebrows and laughs, finding it funny that I worded something she thought was so true.

It wasn't long until the two we were waiting for came out of a car and came to hook onto our arms. Jaiden's 'girlfriend' had a huge smile on her face. She was just glad to be there.

I had my crush, (Your Crush's Name). His (If your crush is a girl, insert her/she, etc. instead) suit looking brand new and gorgeous on him. "Shall we go in?" (y/c/n) asked. I only nodded, blushing slightly as he was being a gentleman.

We walked inside and the party was jumping! Everyone was dancing and sweaty and I can't help but feel jealous that I'm not already on the floor.

(Y/C/n) turns his back to it, grabbing my arms. He grins, leading me to the heated bodies and starting to move with them. I start up my own moves, thoroughly enjoying myself.

It's funny how all the twisting and turning can turn into gentle movements and soft touching. DJ Nino had turned the music slow, preparing for a slow dance. "Hey (Y/n), I'm gonna get some drinks. I'll be back." (Y/c/n) said and I only smiled, lowering my arms and watching him struggle through the cuddling bodies.

I felt awkward standing without a partner so I headed for the corner that was unoccupied. That was until I felt hands on my waist. Twisting around, I stare up into the eyes of Evan Fong. He is one of the biggest and most mysterious men in the school and I wonder why he has his hands on me. "Care to dance?"

I just stare at him before gathering my posture. "I already have a date and someone to dance with, thanks."

He didn't like that.

Shaking his head, Evan gripped me closer, bringing me to the middle of the dance floor. His hands moved mine, placing one on his shoulder and keeping the other in his hand, his last settling on my waist. I looked up at him with furrowed eyes. Evan was the most popular boy in the school. He was hot, smart and sporty. As much as all the girls in the school had a crush on him, I didn't. Evan didn't tickle my fancy at all. Maybe because I knew he was out of my league.

But here we are. Evan holds me close and rocks us side to side. "So... (Y/n)?"

"Hm?" Although I didn't mean to, the sound was more of a growl and I turn to hide my face. "Why are you here with (Y/c/n)?"

"Because I like him. He's really kind and cute." Evan just grunts and pushes me out, gripping onto my hand. He raises it above my head and I spin from the momentum of the push. Pulling me back in, I fall onto his chest, not expecting it at all. I regain myself and gripped onto his shoulder.

The song pumped up again and, I'm guessing much to the teacher's complaints, caused grinding and body to body movement. Evan smirked, looking down at me and raising an eyebrow. I shake my head feeling disgusted and remembering what I had said to Taylah earlier.

I turn to walk off the dancefloor when I see (Y/c/n) standing with two crushed cups in his hands. Looking furious, he throws the cups on the ground, spreading more of a liquid mess on the carpet.

(Y/c/n) storms away, pushing the doors open and leaving. I feel my eyes widen as I chase after him. "Wait! (Y/c/n)!"

The car park was empty as I run out to follow him, the pounding music behind me fading by the second. I reach him, grabbing onto his wrist and pulling him around to face me. "What." He growls, snapping at me and pulling his arm away. "What's wrong with you!"

"You danced with Evan Fong."

"Yeah? It was only one dance."

"But it was him. The most popular guy in school. You're going to become like all the girls are. Obsessed."

I stare, gobsmacked at him. "What?!"

"You like him like all the other girls. You are going to start showing interest in fashion and cheerleading and all that shit! You know I don't like that."

"That's totally bizarre! You know I hate the idea of that."

"You hang out with him, you become one of them." I was beyond confused and just stared at the ground.

"You love him don't you." My eyes widen and I look up in disgust. "No way! I barely know him! He literally just pulled me in for a dance, that was it." That wasn't enough for (Y/c/n).

"Well, I love you (Y/n)!" He shouts, stomping his foot. I freeze, looking at his watering eyes. "I thought you loved me too! I was so certain but now I know. You are just a player." I try to jump in, explain to him that he is wrong. That I love him, and only him.

"Goodbye (Y/n)!" He storms off, and as much as I yell for him to stop, he doesn't. Soon he's gone and I drop to my knees. The sobs start pulling at my chest as I tear off my heels. He doesn't understand! He was my one. The only one I wanted.

Fong ruined it all.

Evan's P.O.V

I watch her run after (Y/c/n), a smile on my face. I pull out my phone and walked to the corner of the vicinity. I quickly dial the caller ID MooSnuckle and raise the device to my ear. "Moo? Yeah. Do it. Remember, make sure (Y/n) doesn't see through. We must not have any witnesses and I want her alive."

It's trash but it gets better, trust me!