CHAPTER 88

[Aditi]

I propped my eyelids open when the alarm started disturbing me. I had snoozed it for...6 times. Now when I lay my eyes on it.... It is 7 AM! Oh gosh... I am so late!

I was in a struggle to get up when I felt a hard manly chest beside me. It was Darshan. A smile automatically tugged itself on my lips when I saw him. He looked too innocent, peaceful and calm. I ruffled his soft hair for a moment and gave a quick peck on his forehead. The moments of last night kept popping up in my head... Which made me go red like tomato. In short, WE MADE LOVE.

It has been the best experience ever.

I slowly got up from the bed and wrapped myself in a towel. I just had a quick shower and went on to drying my hair.

Soon, I went downstairs to the kitchen. "Good morning", I heard Prak greet me so I greeted her back, " Good morning". "So... Did u sleep well last night?", she asked. "Arre.. Kal raat janab kuch thake hue the...", Netra didi started her teasing. " Ooh.. Acha.. Tabhi toh kal raat woh azeeb we awazein aa rhi tho...", Prak continued while I was stirring my coffee. The thought went on to make me blush again. "Kaisi awazein?", I stuttered while asking to dodge off their conversation. " Just because you close your mouth doesn't mean there are no other noises to be heard...", Prak winked and I got it.

"Oh gosh... Leave her alone...", I heard a masculine voice from behind me. It was Darshan. Wrong time. " Yeah yeah... We have to.. Since you came...", Netra didi said in order to tease me. Darshan raised a brow and asked, "What was that about?". " Stupid things...", I shrugged. "Yeah yeah.. Everything we say is stupid but true...", I heard Netra didi shout and we chuckled.

We started deep into the oceans of each other's eyes. I loved how his eyes portrayed the scenic beauty of nature... And my eyes? Well... They portrayed emptiness embedded with love. He leaned in and reduced the space between us. His lips crashed onto mine and started working in sync. I pulled away quickly before anyone could enter in and see us together.

" Darshan... I need to work...", I say when I feel his steamy breaths on the skin of my neck which sends shivers down my spine. I was slicing some lettuce and tomatoes. "So? Who is stopping you? You do yours.. I am doing mine...", he smirked against my neck.

It was tickling me.

He went on to his next step for sucking the skin of my neck. He has a really good effect on me. Damn! He slid his hands onto my waist. I can't focus.

He turned me around and looked at me for some moment. I bit my lips unconsciously. He pulled my lip out of the grip and then looked at my lips.

I guess... I know his moves.

He gave me another soothing kiss... He trailed down to my jawline and then proceeded to my neck. He licked and sucked the skin enlivening them and I couldn't resist the temptation. I let out a low, soft moan. "Ugh.. Darshan... Leave... Someone will walk in...", I warned him. " Let them...", I could picturise a smile in his face. I grabbed his head and pushed him out. He looked really pissed off and I wanted to laugh at his expressions.

"Someone will come in...", I tried to convince him. " I don't care...", he said before jumping straight onto my lips. He didn't let me speak. His tongue twirled around with mine.

"Adi... Is breakfast.... Oh my God! I am sorry!", I heard someone speak and I pushed him away. It was Netra didi. If it had been Prak.. Then it wouldn't be a big problem to handle... But this lady... Isn't going to take it easy.

She opened one of her eyes to see at the sight and then sighed out. " Maybe... U always end up making a timing which always seems wrong entry...", Netra didi commented. "It's always Darshan...", I defended myself. " It takes two hands to clap...", he said. I am impressed... I must say. "Seriously though... I don't know how many times she is going to get pregnant if u both are left alone...", she said creating an uncomfortable and awkward atmosphere. She smiled and waved off " Never mind...".

Once she is gone with plates, Darshan spoke in my ears, "We can have a cricket team if u want...". " No way...", I retaliated way too fast and he let out a soft chuckle.

It was a happy phase for I never knew what future had in store for me..

// Hola guys! I hope u all are enjoying it... Guys, please go and do read my other story "The bad girl". I hope u guys will love it and according to timings... I will post each chapter of " The Bad Girl" on Saturdays and "Miss Introvert" on Sundays.... Except for this week... Because my exams are in ten days... So I might not be able to update for two weeks... But be calm and wait for me.. I will be back!//