CHAPTER 24

[Darshan]
We were heading back home while Adi staggered and fell down. I quickly bent down and asked, "R u okay? ". She replied, "Yes.. Just.. ", she was saying but was continuously groaning. I helped her stand. When she started walking, she was just leaping. "I think u have sprained ur ankle", I said. She said, "It's fine" and started leaping again. I held her hand to prevent her from falling. While walking back I asked her, "Why didn't u say anything about the accident? ". She looked at me and then on the cemented ground. She replied, "My mom used to say that whenever you do a good work do it in such a way that ur other hand also doesn't get to know about it ". "U said u lost ur mom when u were in 3rd grade but how do u remember what she said ?", I asked her. "I don't know how I remember it.. I just.. I just feel like she is saying me these words.. ", she replied shrugging. "Ouch..", she moaned. "What happened? ", I asked. "Nothing.. Just let's go home.. ", she replied leaping again. Once we entered the home, mom saw us. We both were drenched in rain and were holding hands in hands. My mom raised her brows which meant 'What is this? '. I said, "Mom, she has sprained her ankle.. So she wasn't able to walk properly.. ". "U girl.. Why r u so careless? ", mom scolded Adi and brought a sprain relief spray. She was going to spray it on Adi's leg when she retaliated. "No need for this aunty.. ", she said. "Arre.. U have sprained ur ankle and u r saying u don't need a cure? ", mom said. She replied, "Aunty.. It's okay.. Not a big deal.. So let it be.. ". What is this girl made up of!!? Even if tomorrow she meets an accident, she will say no need for taking me to hospital!! "Why?? Does it pain? ", I tried to pull her leg. But she is Miss Aditi Verma. How can anyone pull her leg? "No.. Definitely not.. But once u get the taste from my hand.. U will get a lot of pain", she said. I suddenly pulled down my expressions when mom busted out laughing. She was getting up from her place  when mom asked her, "Where are you going? Sit back.. Let me apply u the spray". "Aunty, but--", she wanted to say something but mom cut her short, "No buts and ifs.. Just sit back.. U r living in my house and u have to follow what I say ". She didn't argue and sat back while mom applied her the spray. After applying the spray mom asked Adi, "Dinner? ". "No.. I already had", she said getting up from her place. "How many bottles of beer?", I asked her playfully. She gave me a death glance for a moment and then smiled and said, "2 bottles". Mom looked at her in disbelief. "Beta.. Come sit.  Darshan and I will have dinner now only.. U can have dinner with us ", mom said. "Uncle?? ", she asked. "Uncle has gone to Bangalore for some work. He will be back after a week", mom replied. "Oh.. Okay", she said and mom took her to the dining room and went to the kitchen. "Adi.. U have said me enough about ur mom but never did u say about ur dad..", I said to know how she became homeless. Her expressions changed. At first it became a disappointed one and then she said with a smirk, "Ur father is someone who saves u from bad time not throw away when u go through something bad". I understood from this that she never had a thing towards her dad. Maybe her dad disowned her when she had some terrible times. Hey wait as per as I remember, Alia Singhania had also lost her mother in grade 3. We both were of same age and if u r thinking how I remember this then I forgot to tell you one thing, Alia Singhania was my all time crush from childhood. She had a great sense of humour, she was so bubbly and had a great personality but God was so harsh on the pure soul. He took her away when she was just 15. But why am I thinking all this? And how must Aditi be related with Alia Singhania? Aghhh!! I hate mysteries and here she is! The greatest mystery I have ever seen. My mom brought me out of my thoughts. "Here ur food is!! ", she exclaimed and served us. Aditi helped her slightly. I had a constant gaze on her. Although I hated mysteries and I would give up on the mid way.. I wanted to solve her.. God.. Please help!!

//God.... Please be with him.. And yes.. My exams are over.. So I can post easily and regularly... Excited? //

Miss Introvert?  [COMPLETED ✔]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें