IF... it's his breathtaking records

"Matthew Hertz, 31 years old, living a rather nice lifestyle, and to top it all, an elite with impressive skill and self-worth at such age"

He's also one of several key persons from "FYI" pii~ One of our company's biggest clients pi~

"Aye, ain't he rather an important person himself--"

And young, no!

"-- yeah, and young" continued Don Guan while blowing off smoke from his pipe "Ah, youth! Thing to be envious of"

He lifted both of his feet and placed them on top of his table. He was careful not knocking down the paper works or else Mandy would give him an earful.

"What about his family?"

"Nothing is known much about it, just a rumour that he's living with an old man, who apparently adopted him"

"Adopted? That young elite is adopted?"

"That as much as I know, I can't get my hand on the paperwork though. It's owned by the state and under the jurisdiction law" mumbled Mandy concluded her report "Unless-- "

"..."

Don Guan waited for Mandy to finish her words but nothing come out of that pretty little lips of her after.

The shiny head of that old geezer was feeling a sudden itch. He did not like the vibe alighted between them.

"Ah! I hate it when you put your words on air" grumbled him while fixing his sitting position, then putting out his flaring pipe "If you wanna work my ass off, just say so, Mon-chan"

"Oh, there is no way I have the gal to order around, our respectable Boss," said her sarcastically while handing him his coat "This lowly peasant would not dare of such a brazen deed"

"Brrr-- stop it, Mandita! Your politeness sent chill down my spine" mumbled him while tightening the coat around his body "I'd rather you whip me around like a slave driver, you are"

"I beg you, Boss. Don't go around pinning such nasty image of me on people's head"

"Nay, it's true, though"

True, no!

Yeah, true, piii~

"Tch! You guys!"

***

"So, how did you know Mr. Geraldino, Boss?!"

"Well, I came across his team during clients' pitching for more than one occasion" recalled Jack while picking out his lunch set and made it known to the canteen's lady "Hm, please give me the B set, thank you"

After placing the orders, they proceed to the cashier to make payment. Andrew was about to pull his wallet out when Jack gestured him that it had been taken care of.

Andrew thanked him, with a forty-five-degree bow. Such a polite child.

After getting their food tray, they swiped through the room to find less crowded spots. There, at the corner of the cafeteria, near a window, facing the highway, were two available seats.

Jack and Andrew made haste toward the seats before those were taken by other people. After comfortably set their lunch down, Jack continued his recollection.

"Those were not the best moments of my life, to be honest" mumbled Jack while picking out the spices and putting them on the side "They were persistently hostile and irritating for most of the time"

"Ugh! That must be hell, huh" commented Andrew sympathising "As we work in a similar industry, we bound to run at each other"

"You bet" replied Jack while chuckling "But, this particular event made a change in our relationship"