IF... the taste got me addicted

"Le-- let me-- "

"Shussh~ " shushed Terry while pressing his pointing finger to Diandra's lip "Just be quiet for a while. Forgive my rudeness, but I can't afford you running away again"

Diandra could not move her body, as if strength had left her body the moment Terry opened his mouth and started ordered her as he wished.

Seeing Diandra obediently followed his instruction, Terry slowly took his finger away from her lip. He sighed as the follow up.

"Listen here. We need to talk, OK. The last time, it's--" Terry stopped halfway as he remembered what happened between them before, another sigh escaped from his lips "Anyway, let's talk in my office"

The moment Terry said "office", Diandra felt the creep crawled in. The idea of her being trapped in a closed room with the freak konbi* scared her to death.

"Uhn-- N-- Um--" mumbled her when Terry held onto her left arm.

"Huh? What did you say?"

"No-- NO!" shrieked her while trying to escape from Terry stronghold.

Tch! Terry clicked his tongue in annoyance. He was big time irritated. He did not want to use this method but he had run out of idea how to drag her nicely for the talk.

He then reached for her chin and lifted it up for him to see. The next thing he did was shoving his lips to hers and started devouring her.

She was frozen.

What is-- Hah? What is this guy doing?!

Diandra's mind could not keep up with Terry's action at all. Meanwhile she was left in confusion, Terry began running his tongue inside her mouth as holding her body closer to his.

The tongue, the saliva, the hot breath they exchanged, the stare from his version, and the chill running through her body. All of them were killing her.

She felt her knees getting weak and could no longer keep her standing steady. The moment her knees gave out, Terry stopped kissing her and caught her body in his arm.

He helped her got back on her feet, then supported her by the waist. She wished to run away, but the strength had completely left her body.

After that, Terry turned his body around and intended to take her to his office. Just then, he saw a man stood a couple metres or so from them, awkwardly staring at them.

Tch! A witness. What are you doing Nero! Since when he's been standing there?! Why don't you warn me?

Ugh-- Nero no know nee~ Nero no sense he come ne~

Terry felt the tension in the air. He carefully chose his words and tried to sound as less suspicious as possible.

"Hey, sorry do we keep you from going forward? Have you been waiting for long?"

"Uh-- yes, well no. That's, umm, It's hard to pass by when you two, well, you know in the middle of that" mumbled the guy whose face was covered by his long bangs, while speaking awkwardly "I-- ughh, don't wait that long"

"Really? You weren't here from the beginning?" interrogated Terry furthermore. Nero was in attack mode. Anytime Terry ordered it, it was ready to jump the guy's pale, fleeting version immediately.

"No-- umm, just when you two about to start it, I kinda, ugh, arrived here and, well, I need to get to the room next to you, so I just uhh--" 

"Ha ha, sorry you have to see that. We shouldn't do it in an open space like this" chuckled Terry while gripping Diandra's waist tighter "We will go on our way soon -- please proceed at your convenience"

"Uh-- uhm, OK. Thanks, I guess?" replied him with a question. It was hard to get a read on him. Upon a closer look he was pretty tall and had a broad shoulder.

However, he was lacking in the fashion area as it was showed out loud from his appearance. He looked like a closeted, introverted person who has not changed his hairstyle and wardrobe since high school.

The long-bang guy walked passed them. Just then, Diandra reached out to him and tugged the end of his oversized sweater.

The guy stopped walking and looked her way. Diandra while looking beet red, moved her lips and uttered a word "help" with the last strength she had. Terry did not realise that, he was busy trying to make her feet worked properly.

"Uhm-- wait" murmured the long-bang guy stopped Terry.

"Uh yes?"

"There-- umm, this onee-san* is asking for help"

"Huh? What are you talking about?"

"May-- uhhh, may I take her?"

"Sorry, what do you mean by that?"

"Uhh--"

The long-bangs guy seemed to be confused with his own action. But as he looked at Diandra once again, he made up his mind.

"Sorry, it's just-- ugh! That's, umm, let me take her to her desk, ugh, she doesn't look good"

Terry stared at this guy. He claimed to see nothing, but why did he suddenly act like this. He then smiled and made up an excuse.

"It's fine, I'll take her home after this. I just need to let her rest in my office for a bit"

"That is-- ugh! Actually, I have known, ugh this onee-san for a while and I-- ummm, can bring her home in your place" insisted the long-bangs guy not letting Terry had his way "I have things to do out-- out of the office too, so, uhh-- yeah! I ca-- can take her off your hands, umm, or ra-- rather, ugh, just let me!"

Terry was a little bit startled by his persistence. He did not know that Diandra was a good friend with this dull guy. Or even if she was not, he could not take the risk of getting found out that his action was just a pretend.

"Is that so? Well, I actually still have some things to do after this -- maybe I can ask for your help then" mumbled Terry at last.

"Ye-- yes, please!" answered the dull guy, looming at them.

Terry unwillingly let her go and could only watch as the long-bang guy taking her away from his embrace.

Terry made a last memo for summing up his act "Sorry to trouble you. Please take her home safely, I'll contact her soon as soon I finished my work"

"N-- no worry!"

The long-bang guy nodded as the response, then did not wait another minute to make haste from that awkward situation.

Terry watched as they were gone in the next corner. Nero was sounding very disappointed beside him.

Master coward nee~ Master weak ne~ Nero no like nee

I don't want to hear that from the one who's causing all this

Nero want eat nee~ Nero simple ne~ Master no simple nee~ Nero confused

Terry dragged his feet back to his office. Diandra slipped away again. And this time even from under his own nose. He was raging, but part of himself was relief.

Because if he really did take her to his room that moment, he did not know what he would do to her.

He licked his lips, savouring what was left from Diandra's lingering scent. Was it strawberry or cherry? He was not even sure whether it was the flavor of the lipstick. Even so-- 

it is enchantingly sweet.

He wished to get a taste of it once again.

--///--

Thank you for staying with us. Your votes and comments are highly appreciated.

Note (*):

Konbi: combination

Onee-san: literally means older sister. It doesn't have to be sister by blood. It can also be used as nick name