IF.. domination has many colour

After Matt came into the picture, it did not take long for me to halt the study.

He was being a gentleman after the shout-out. He did neither engage me in small talks or pry into what I was doing.

And honestly, it was quite a relief.

However, the fact that he just sat there while keeping tab of my every movement, was truly uncomfortable on my part.

I somewhat felt like a lab rat who was under watch for some kind of experiment or so.

I then decided to finish my study and resumed it another day. Yet, the next thing I knew, I had been sitting across Matt in one of the cafe near the library.

Care to explain how I am trapped in this predicament?!

You done study, readied to waltz home, he took you by the hand, and you just followed him like an obedient puppy. Voila! ku~

Aaaaaghhh!

"I didn't know you frequent Pop's shop" said him starting the conversation.

"I did not -- until today" mumbled me while choosing the drink I wished to have.

"Umm, is that so?" hummed him while raising his hand, calling for the waitress and placing our order "But Pop's collection is pretty niche -- we only have a few regulars who come around from time to time -- so I kinda surprised to see you there"

Me too, Matt. If I don't need to deal with this Alien-Sir, I would never set my foot in such a place, ever.

Heyyy, stop bad-mouthing me when I can hear you loud and clear ku~

"Tch, shut up" mumbled me under my breath, so soft, I barely picked it up myself.

Suddenly Matt chuckled. I looked up to his face, legitimately not getting him.

He then smile and gently told me the trigger "This is the second time you order me to shut up"

Ugh.

"No-- that's--"

"Not about me? Hehe, yeah I know -- you said something like that earlier too"

Ugh. Double ugh.

"But still, I can't help to feel like it's directed to me -- considering it's just the two of us"

Spot on! He was so easy-going and laid-back for as long as I can remember. However at times, his words just hit the spot where it actually hurt.

"Well, don't be so glum. You can be as weird as possible around me, though"

"Ugh, so I am a legit weirdo now, huh"

"Yep, a certified weirdo, legalised by Professor Matthew" joked him while letting out merry chuckles in between.

I unintentionally posed a pout face to his comments. After having his fair share of laugh, he followed up with a final blow.

"Yep. Weirdly cute"

***

Hey, you alive? ku~

"..."

Knock, knock, anybody home kuu~

"..."

Hm. Dia.exe has stopped working, so it seems ku~ Could it be Professor Matthew is the cause of it? ku~

"Ne, Alien-Sir, what do you think of him?"

Hmm, you asking me ku~

"Who else is here, Sir?!"

Eeeh, just never think such a day will come when you want to hear my opinion ku~ I'm not ready kuuu~

"Mocking me again, huh" mumbled me while rolling to another side of my bed "Well, I don't know who I could talk about this with -- better make use of you instead"

Dang shut-in otaku! ku~

Yeah, yeah. And you are part of that shut-in otaku yourself. Ain't that make you one too, Alien-Sir?!

Silence.

For once, my version did not answer or talk back.

"Alien-Sir?"

You asking me, right?! ku~ Well, you better hold your horses there. You fall for him too easily. You barely know him. We barely know him ku~

Hmm.

You definitely think it's a waste to let go such a chance, right ku~

Huh! No, what are you talk--

No use denying, ku. I know you've been brooding over what your brother told you back then, for the past few weeks ku~

Ugh. I get the feeling, this is how it would be to share a room -- a body and mind in our case -- with somebody else, but without filter whatsoever.

Face it ku~

I struggle. Duh!

***

"Oh, Dia! Hold the door for me" shouted a young man in his thirty while picking up his pace.

I pressed the elevator button to keep the door open.

"Wha, thanks there" said him in gratitude while being short of breath.

"Yourwell, Terry" responded me whilst stealing a glance "You could have waited for another one though"

"Nah. I'll waste my time waiting for the next one -- I would hate that"

"Haha, so like you"

Terry chuckled at my very comments. He then started his small talks while waiting for the elevator to reach our floor.

Just then I felt myself being watched by something. I glanced over Terry shoulder and saw his version was intensely staring at me.

No. Not just me. Us, to be precise.

Alien-Sir was busy playing with his reflection by the elevator glass-wall. It probably did not notice yet.

"And, so, just yesterday Ms. Madelaine asked to increase the budget for social planner" sighed Terry at the thought of terror he faced at that time "I'm truly conflicted"

"Hm-hm"

"It has been the second time this month too, I--" continued him whilst seeking for my reaction, when realising that I was distracted by other things "Dia, you hear me?"

"Uh-- hm--"

"..."

"Uh-- agh! What? Sorry. What did you say, Terry?"

"What's wrong? You seem pale" asked him as getting closer to me, then reached his hand out "Are you unwell?"

I was surprised and moved back in a big reaction. He stopped halfway.

No! It was not his action that surprised me. It was his version.

At the same time Terry's hand moved closer, his version suddenly rushed toward Alien-Sir which currently idling just beside my face.

It truly felt like his version was about to tackle my face instead.

"Sorry. Did I startle you?"

"Uh, no, it's OK. I--"

Ding. The elevator was opened. We had reached our floor.

I then excused myself and went ahead of him to my cubicle.

He just let me. I could feel his stare on my back.

No! Their stares. I mumbled in dread.

--///--

Now, there is a first. Version meets other versions. Curious about what will happen next?! 

Kindly comment and vote for the the story to support us. Thanks.