"I Love You Son."

Finn pov

I wake up to the piano playing. I groan as I hardly got sleep and was extremely tired. I look at the clock and it's 1:30 pm. I keep listening to the piano and it sounds pretty good. Maybe I can join her and we can finally sing something together. I get up and don't bother to put a shirt on and open my door. My smile fades as I see Rachel and another guy in the piano.

"what the hell?" I say and they both turn around. She stands up and backs away. "Finn I thought you would be at work?" she says and I don't keep my eyes away from him. "um Rachel who is this half-naked man?" he says standing up too. "im her fiancee that's who!" I say and Rachel comes to me. And stands in front of me. "you're fiancee? I thought you said it was complicated?" he says and I look at her. "Finn this is Brody and we were just playing something that maybe I can perform. That's it. Brody, It. was but we worked it out." she holds my arm. "oh well hello I'm brody and I just want to say your fiancee is extremely talented and would like to perhaps with your agreement to perform in one of my shows. Of course, your welcome to join." he reaches out his hand for me to shake. I look at her and she half-smiles at me. I give him a quick shake and put my arm around her.

"Great well should we continue?" he asks her and she agrees. She kisses my cheek and sits on the piano. She plays and I sit on the couch. "Finn do you sing?" he asks me and I look at him and nod. "mind having a spin on it. Maybe a little something you both can think of?" she looks at me and smiles.

[FINN]
Highway run
Into the midnight sun
Wheels go 'round and 'round
You're on my mind

[RACHEL]
Restless hearts
Sleep alone tonight
Sending all my love
Along the wire

[FINN & RACHEL]
And they say that the road ain't no place to start a family
Right down the line, it's been you and me
And loving a music man ain't always what it's supposed to be

[RACHEL]
Oh boy, you stand by me

[FINN & RACHEL]
I'm forever yours
Faithfully

[RACHEL]
Circus life
Under the big top world

[FINN & RACHEL]
We all need the clowns
To make us smile
Oh!
Through space and time

[FINN]
Through space and time

[FINN & RACHEL]
Always another show
Wondering where I am, lost without you
And being a part ain't easy on this love affair
Two strangers learn to fall in love again
I get the joy of rediscovering you

[FINN]
Oh, girl, you stand by me

[FINN & RACHEL]
I'm forever yours
Faithfully

We kiss afterward and she whispers "I love you." I tell her I love her too and put my arm around her. "wow that's was some connection. Um, I think I have seen everything I need to see. I don't think I can top that. I got a lot of think about. Rachel ill text you. Finn nice meeting you." he grabs his jacket and leaves.

She looks at me and smiles. "what?" I ask and she shrugs. "thank you for trusting me." I scoff. "i trust you and I don't trust him. Maybe a little heads up next time." I say and she shakes her head yes and begins playing some notes.

Wise men say only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you
Shall I stay? Would it be a sin?
If I can't help falling in love with you
Like a river flows
Surely to the sea
Darling, so it goes
Some things are meant to be