IT'S TIME!!!

A few weeks later.

FINN'S POV:

I finally out of working almost a 26 hour day. I feel like that's all I ever do nowadays. I hardly have any time to myself and I'm falling behind on all my classes. I should just quit school altogether. I don't know if I could keep living like this. But its also kinda a good thing as it keeps me busy and I don't think about Rachel as much. I miss her so much and I hope she is doing good.

I haven't seen Puck as much as before either since that day. But I'm not really thrilled to see him anytime soon. I get to my car and get in. After a few minutes, I go and head home. I Realized I haven't ate anything in almost 2 days. I see a McDonald's and drive to the window and order. As I'm waiting I feel like I should close my eyes for a few seconds. I suddenly get woken up by honking. I sit up and the drive-thru worker looks at me with my food. "You must have a long day. You should really get some rest." She says and gives me my food. I half smile and drive off. I really need to get my self together.

I get home and go straight to my room. I take my jacket off as well as my shoes and want to lay down. It felt so good to lay on my bed before but We hardly don't see each other anymore. I walk to my bed and pass the mirror. I look at myself and I can tell I have lost a lot of weight. It's like I'm looking at someone else. I take my food out and just as I'm about to start eating my phone rings. I put my burger down and answer it.

"Hey Quinn, everything okay?" I say laying back.  "FINN, MY WATER BROKE!!! I NEED TO GET TO THE HOSPITAL NOW!!" she yells out and cries in pain. I jump up and get my keys. I rush to her place.

At the hospital

I'm waiting in the waiting room as they get Quinn Prep and settle. I feel like my heart is going a million miles an hour. I'm here all alone and I feel like I'm going to get a panic attack. I'm not ready to be a dad. I know I had months to get ready but I'm honestly am not. I don't even know how to hold one. "Mr. Hudson, let's go have a baby!" The doctor passes by and I follow him. We enter the room and everything is set up and I see Quinn with a nurse doing a breathing exercise. I go to her side and I rub her head. "Okay let's make you both parents."  The doctor says excitedly.

After a while, Quinn pushes 1 last time and I see the baby come and the doctor holding her up. They give my scissors to cut her stomach thing and I do it. They take her to get clean up and I look At Quinn. She is crying and smiling and I just stand there. I thought I might feel something but I don't. I don't know what to feel. They finish cleaning her up and bring her to us. "Who wants to hold her first?" The nurse asks and I don't say anything. Quinn reaches out and they give her to her. I look at them and she kissing her and she looks so happy. "Isn't she perfect?" Quinn asks me. "Um yeah just like you," I say and just stare at her. "I can't believe she is actually here. I love her so much. I Love you too fine. Thank you for not leaving my side." She says and looks at me with tears forming. I half smile at her and I kiss her forehead. " Do you wanna hold her?" She asks me but I shake my head no. "I think she needs to be with you first. But I'll take a picture for my mom to see." I take my phone out and take it.