"Good Morning Asshole!"

PUCK P.O.V.
I been trying to call Rachel and stop her from doing another mistake but she is avoiding me. I can't believe she would just believe everything he says. I know she knows he only using her. Why doesn't she just forget about that loser and be happy with me. I love her too much to let her just get hurt again. I need to find her if it's the last thing I do.

I go to her house to see if she there but after 30 minutes of calling her and banging on her door, I gave up. I know she has to be with him. He properly already changed her mind and lying about everything changing. I take my phone out and dial her number. The call goes through straight to voicemail. Fuck her phone is off. I feel like my blood is boiling and want to be alone. I decide to go to our little place in the mountains. Maybe that will be release this tension.

30 minutes later

I get to our spot and I can see a car park where we spend time. I grunt at the fact other people found it. I decided to still go up there so I drive up. As I get closer I see a tall guy and a little short girl making out. The closer I got the more familiar they start to look. When I got up the hill that's when I felt my stomach drop. Its- Its Rachel !!!

I get so shocked that i honk the horn. I quickly reverse and turn around and drive away before they see me. How can she be so stupid to take him back. I can't believe, I feel like just giving them a piece of my mind but I know I can make things between us bad. I will not let her make the same mistake over again. I fucking hate Finn!

As i managed to drive away when my phone rings and its Quinn. I take a deep breath and answer it.

"Hey" i say quietly.

"Finn broke up with me today." she says upset

"Yeah apparently they got back together." i say.

" it cant be true? i thought he just said that as an excused. I mean what does he see in that bitch? Im everything he could ever want." she says.

" idk but im not gonna let it happen. I will get her to myself. I dont care what i have to do, she will be mine." i pull over and turn the car off.

" believe it or not but i kinda started to like him and i cant just let him get rid of me that easily. What do you wanna do?" she says in her evil tone.

"Idk but im gonna get my payback for not listening to me and taking that idiot back." i hit my sterring wheel.

"Make thier lives a living hell, puckerman you are a genious. First thing tomorrow morning lets give that little dwarf a good morning present." she laughs.

I smile and hang up. I know i shouldnt do this to her but i cant let her get away with this. It hurts to see her with someone else. I need her. I turn my car back on and think about going back to see if they still there. I sigh and make my way back.

I noticed the sun setting and think they cant still me there. She doesn't like to be there at night. I get to the hill and hesitate going up. I drive up and i see they are still there. I make sure they cant see me inside and drive closer.

I see them notice the car and they begin kissing each other while Finn looks my way. It like he mocking me. Does he know it's me? I drive pass them and stop. I want to get off and ask her How can she bring him to our special place. Its supposed to be just for us. Everything I done for her and this is how she repays me.

I decide to drive away and just tell her another time. I feel so heartbroken and angry. I wanna to just punch the shit out of Finn right now. I take my phone out and text Quinn. "Lets do this tomorrow!".. "😏😏" she replys.