An Unglee-ful Wedding

Finn P.O.V

It's the day of the wedding and I feel sick. I honestly don't know what is going on with me but I just feel sick to my stomach. I haven't been able to sleep since leaving Puck's house. His words keep coming back to me. I'm really not ready to be married but when I mentioned to Quinn she just got mad and stormed off. I do love her but not enough to marry her. But every time I try to talk to her she twisted around back at me and make me feel guilty. I wish I could just talk to Rachel or see her. I don't know why Quinn took my phone away but I wish I could just call Rachel and hear her voice.

I look at my self in the mirror and fix my suit. I take deep breaths try to call myself down. I try to smile at myself but I cant just get myself to do it. I really don't feel comfortable or any ounce of happiness. I hear Quinn in the other room yelling and celebrating with her friends, I'm here all by myself. I guess its not like the movies where you are surrounded with friends and family. The more I stare at myself the sadder I get and suddenly tears fall down. Idk why I'm crying but I can't help it. I hear a knock on the door and I quickly wipe my tears and call them in. " when ever you're ready we will start." Santana peaks in. I nod at her and look at myself in the mirror. She walks in and is holding our baby. "you okay?" she ask concern. " Um yeah just kinda nervous." I fake laugh. "You sure you are ready for this ? You don't have to do it. I'm sure she will understand." She says as she hands me our baby. I kiss her and play with her. "Nobody is ever sure on stuff like this, especially in our age." I walk around and keep playing with the baby and she laughs. "well it looks like Quinn is 100% sure. And by the looks of it nothing is going to take that away from her. " as she says that we hear Quinn calling her and Santana rolls her eyes. "i better go before she has a fit. I'll just tell you right now that if you have any doubt at all, right now is the perfect time to get out." she takes the baby back and kisses my cheek. As she closes the door I go back the mirror and take a deep breath. This is going to be a long day.

Puck P.O.V.
I'm waiting for Rachel to finish getting ready and I'm extremely nervous. She doesn't know where we are going but I told her to dress her best. I don't know how she going to take going to Finn wedding but I will be with her holding her hand. She comes out the room and I'm blown away on how she looks.

"Do you think this is too much ?" she nervously ask

"Do you think this is too much ?" she nervously ask. I get up and walk to her, I don't say anything but go straight to kiss her. She kisses me back after a few seconds. I been craving her for far to long and at this moment I couldn't resist anymore. Trying to control myself I stop and just hug her. We part and she smiles, " I'm guessing that's a yes on the dress?" she smiles shyly. " you look absolutely beautiful. I love you so much." She laughs and tells me she loves me too. I grab my keys and we both head out.

"so where are we going?" she asks happily. I get nervous and hesitate to answer. "um actually Finn invited us to a party he was having. She frowns and looks at me. " he did? I don't remember him saying anything about a party. When did this happen?" I clear my throat, " he came by a yesterday when you were sleeping and we hang out. He seems excited about it so I agree we would come. Sounded important." she frowns and stays quiet. I feel bad not telling her the whole truth but if I tell her she not going to want to go.
When we get there its not really that many people here. I turn off the car and go and help her out. She fixes her dress and I help her fix her hair making sure she looks more perfect. She holds my arm and we make our way inside this little building. We walk in and someone asks if we are here for Quinn and finn. I say yes and she gives me a little bouquet of flowers. I turn back and give the flowers to Rachel and she laughs and hugs me. " what are these for?" she asks smelling them. " idk they just gave them to me for coming. Must be something fancy." I put my arm around her back and we go to a medium size room full of flowers and candles. We get a seat in the second row and look around. We see people from school mostly Quinn friends that I remember. " I wonder why Finn would invite us to a party like this? Does it kinda look like a wedding? Is his mom getting married again?" she asked looking around. I feel guilty looking at the confusion on her face. "yeah it does kinda look like a wedding doesn't it." I guess we have to wait and see." and with that, the lights dim and the room is glowing with candles and Christmas lights. I reach out and hold her hand as I brace myself for her reaction. She smiles at me and looks excited about how beautiful the room Looks. We see Finn come out by himself and he looks nervous and Uneasy. I feel Rachel grip tighten and she can't keep her eyes off him. We then hear sweet slow music come out and the doors open. Finn takes a deep breath and looks around and spots us and his face goes white. He tries to play it cool but I know he is freaking out.  He walks to the middle and puts his hands behind his back. I look at Rachel and she looks confused as the music plays. Then Quinn walks in a big princess looking wedding dress with a bouquet of flowers in one hand and their baby on the other in a matching dress too. When she walks down the aisle I hear Rachel gasp and says oh my gosh. I look at her and she is covering her mouth. I tighten my grip on her hand and wrap my other arm around her back. The whole time Quinn is walking the aisle I can see Finn takin peeks at us and breathe deeply. When she reaches him he  helps her next to him and she gives the baby to her mom. I can feel Rachel shaking and I rub her back softly. They begin the whole speech and such. The whole time I'm trying to comfort Rachel as she has a look of her whole world has been crushed. Before they say their vows Quinn smiles at everyone and spots us. The look in her eyes is like I never seen. It was a look of evil and she smirks as she looks at Rachel. After their vows, they ask if their anyone objects. The whole time Finn is looking at Rachel as if he is begging her to object. Quinn noticed and tells the priest to go on. He asks for rings and they both put them on, Quinn says "I Do" and when it's Finn's turn he hesitates and takes a little longer to answer. I can see Quinn whispering something to him and he looks at Rachel with a sad look. Quinn's gently pulls on his hand and he says, " I do." I hear Rachel gasp and tears goes down her eyes. She buries her head on my chest and I wrap my arms around her. Finn notices and just as he was gonna say something and walk to us The priest pronounced them man and wife and Quinn pulls him close and lays a big kiss on him and everyone claps and cheers.