Goodbye

Rachel p.o.v

I wake up in the middle of the night. I look at my clock and it's 1 am. I instantly feel my heart break all over again. He is leaving the man I love is leaving me. I need to see him, I- I... i get up and slowly open my door. I see no one is awake so I quietly make my way to Finn room. I open the door and both are asleep. I smile at the thought of both of them are here with me. I make my way to the bed and lift the covers exposing Finn shirtless body. I lay down next to him and put my body closer. He wakes up and sits up. "I just wanted to be next to you. I'm sorry." I whisper and he wraps his arms around me. "I'm so sorry baby. I don't want to do this but I have too. You got to believe me." He whispers back and I feel tears forming. "I know, I understand. They need you more than I do." I whisper back and he holds me tighter and kisses my cheek. "I love you baby I love you so much. You will be my wife I promise. You and I are and will never be over. Okay never ever give up on us. We are endgame. Forever and always." He whispers and I can't help but cry more. "Don't cry baby please don't cry. I will come back I promise.i will come back and we will explore this city together and do everything we said we would. Trust me." He whispers in my ear and I smile. I turn around to face him and and kiss him. We kiss each other and start slowly passionately deeping it.

"If you guys are gonna screw around can you take it to your room please. I don't need to hear all that." Puck suddenly says and it startles us. We get up and slowly make it to my room and I lock the door. We look at each other and I can see the sadness in his eyes. "I Love You Finn. I will always love you. But you have to promise me one thing. Whatever you do and i mean this from of the bottom of my heart. Please please don't get her pregnant again. I know you will eventually sleep with her I'm not stupid I know you will but please be responsible. Don't do this to yourself again. To us again. Please." I whisper standing in front of him and holding his hands. He half smiles at me and nods his head. " I promise."he says and pulls me close. I wrap my arms around him and he kisses me. We go to the bed and deep in the kiss. " I don't want to leave. I'm gonna miss you much." He whispers and I stare at him right in the eyes. I'm so glad I still sleep with a dim light or I wouldn't be able to see him handsome face. " I'm gonna miss you too baby but you have to do this. You have to be a father. What we have will never go away but you have to set us free to make sure two little girls are happy and taken care off. You are my person  and you will always be my man. Oh my man I love him so, he'll never know. All my life is just despair, but I don't care. When he takes me in his arms the world is bright all right. What's the difference if I say I'll go away. When I know I'll come back on my knees someday. For whatever my man is, I am his forevermore." I whisper and he has a huge smile. "I love you Rachel. I love you so much." He says with such lust and he kisses me. "I love you more Finn. But I do have one more request if you don't mind?" I whisper and and he smiles at me. "Anything" he kisses my neck and I can't help but enjoy it. "Make love to me." I request and he smiles. "My pleasure." he whispers back and climbs on top of me.

I wake up to my alarm buzzing and I turn it off. I sit up but realize I have a strong muscular arm around me and I can't help but smile. I turn around and see the most precious person I ever seen. I kiss his nose and he shuffles. I do it again and he wrinkles his nose and brushes it off. "baby I have to go to work." whisper and he moans. I shhh him and kiss him. "come on let.me go." I say and he says no and holds me closer. He realized I am naked and wraps his hands around my breast. "im never gonna let you go now. Especially not like this." he whispers and I can help but laugh quietly. " you are gonna let us get caught." I whisper and he kisses my neck and plays with my breast. I try to fight it but it feels so good. I move him and I sit on top and kiss him again. "i love you" he whispers and I do the same. I let him enter me and we make love again.

My alarm rings again just as we finished up. " you are the best I swear making love to you is always the best I ever had. You are the best and only be the best I ever had." I smile at him and he whispers"you truly are." and I reach down and kiss him. I quickly deepen it and let him enter me again. We really are in the moment when I hear a soft knock on my door and daddy telling me it's time to get up. We don't stop but try to be as quiet as we can be. " okay" I try to say not sounding out of breath. I hear him walk away and I rough it up again. When we are done we are both out of breath. I lay next to him and smile. "amazing! Just amazing!" he whispers and I smile widely. "thank you." I say and he laughs. "i need to get up now before he comes knocking again." I say and sit up. "but we were having so much fun." he whispers and I smile widely. "maybe you can join me in the shower?" I say flirty and he nods yes and gets up too. We head in my shower and can't help but explore each other body as the waterfalls on us. " I want more." growling at him and he does what he is told. " oh my gosh yes!! Yess!" I moan out quietly as he deepens it and fastest his movement. We feel our bodies rising as we both hold on to each other tightly.  "i love you" he whispers as we both release at the same time. We climb off each other and laugh it off. We then try to get me clean as fast as I can and get out. I go to my closet and pick out the first thing I see and try to put it on. Finn comes out with just a towel and I bite my lip and his sexiness. "what? Why you looking at me that way?" he says quietly as he can. I drop my clothes and run to him. We kiss each other and I pull his towel off. I bend down on my bed and put my butt on his penis. " but your gonna be late?" he whispers taking my panties off and kissing my back. " I don't care." I simply say and reach out for him and enter it again. It seems like the more we make love the more it intensifies. I just wanna scream at the top of my lungs. I hear another knock on my door and I say I'll be right out. I hear him walk away and we continue out lovemaking. We both finish at the same time and he leans on me and wraps his arms around me. "you little lady is gonna kill me. I love it." he kisses my back and gets up and pulls out. I fix my shirt and put the other of my clothes on. "don't leave today, I wanna still say goodbye." I say as I put my shoes on. He gives me a sad smile and nods. I grab my purse and phone and give him a big hug and kiss his chest. He does the same and kisses my lips. "i love you Rachel." he whispers looking right in my eyes. I sadly smile at him " I love you much more finn. So much that it's impossible to describe. I'll see you later okay." I kiss him again and give him another tight hug. "Now go hide in my bathroom until I leave okay." I kiss him and he gets up and goes in there. I chuckle as I see his bare behind going in my bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror and take a deep breath. I spray some perfume and make my way out. I close the door and go to the kitchen. I see daddy having his coffee and reading the newspaper.