"Leave me ALONE!!"

Puck P. O. V.

I wake up with the sun hitting my face. I rub my eyes and get up. I look at Rachel and she is not there. I get up and go look for her. I can't find her. I see the back door crack and I go and peak. She out there sitting next to some flowers and singing. I slowly walk out and listen.

When the rain is blowing in your face,
And the whole world is on your case,
I could offer you a warm embrace
To make you feel my love.
When the evening shadows and the stars appear,
And there is no one there to dry your tears,
I could hold you for a million years
To make you feel my love.
I know you haven't made your mind up yet,
But I would never do you wrong.
I've known it from the moment that we met,
No doubt in my mind where you belong.
I'd go hungry; I'd go black and blue,
I'd go crawling down the avenue.
No, there's nothing that I wouldn't do
To make you feel my love.
The storms are raging on the rolling sea
And on the highway of regret.
Though winds of change are throwing wild and free,
You ain't seen nothing like me yet.
I could make you happy, make your dreams come true.
Nothing that I wouldn't do.
Go to the ends of the Earth for you,
To make you feel my love

I realize I have tears in my eyes and I quickly wipe them off. She really does love him. No matter what I ever do she will never have the same love for me that she has for him. She looks up and see me and fakes a smile. I do the same and make my way to her.

"Hey what are you doing out here?" I ask softly. She looks down and carefully holds a flower. "Just thinking. Maybe I should go back to my dad house. I think it will be best for me to get out of here." She fakes another smile and continues playing with the flowers. "I agree but I don't want to leave you alone in a time like this. But maybe getting away from everything, him and the drama would be the best thing to do. I'm gonna miss you. I'm gonna miss you so much." I try my best to no cry but she noticed. She puts her hand on my face and I just feel a wave of emotions and I cry so hard. She pulls me close to her and I cry on her chest. She cries too and we both hold each other.

After we get to ourself calm. I look and her and wipe her tears away. "I love you, Rachel... I loved you the minute I saw you and the more I get to know you, my love grows bigger and bigger. Seeing you with other guys killed me every time but I stayed available just in case you needed a shoulder. I always wanted to be there for you and make you happy. I will always drop everything for you. If you want me to stop talking to Finn I will. As a matter of fact, after last night I don't even want to see him in person. And I promise with my life that he will never hurt you ever again. It's me and you now Rachel. We are all we have now. We will get thru this together. Idk what will happen in the future but I do know that I will love you more every day for the rest of my life. You are my person, My life, My Air, My Sunshine, My Heartbeat. And maybe just maybe one day My Wife. But for now, I will be the best friend I can be and let you heal. If you ever need someone at any time please don't hesitate to tell me. Anything you want, need,  I want to be there for you every time, anytime." I hold both of her hands to my chest. She smiles and leans in and kiss me.

I kiss her back but taking my time. "i love you too Puck. You mean the world to me and I will never ever be able to repay you for everything you have done for me. You are truly my Angel. Idk what I would have done if it wasn't for you. You always treated me with respect and understanding. I'm not perfect but with you, I feel it. I'm the luckiest girl in the world when I'm with you. And I often think to myself why I never gave you a chance and I can honestly say idk why. I guess maybe I was scared of hurting you. I never ever want to lose you too. You are my could be possibly my soul mate. I don't know it and feel it deep down at times. And the truth is I don't know if I'm ready to be loved. But I love you Noah and I want you to come with me to New York. I want to start a life with you. We can figure life out together. Maybe All I ever wanted was standing right in front of me the whole time and I was so blind to see it. I don't want to be blind anymore. It will take time but I don't want to do this alone." I smile hearing her say that. I feel like my heart is going to explode.