Welcome to New York

Rachel P.O.V.

The whole plane ride here was awkward and uncomfortable. I get what my dad trying to do but I'm almost 18 and why should i now be treated like a kid.  We enter dad house and I have to say that I am impressed. I didn't know he had such taste on home décor. But I'm so sad and heartbroken to be here and not being able to say goodbye to anyone. I miss Finn and Puck already. I wish i could of had one last day with them. They going to hate me for leaving but I didn't have a choice. All I picture is Finn standing there at the hospital with flowers. I should of ran to him or said something. I'm sorry Finn.

As I'm looking around, my dad comes in with a bag of my stuff. " I called the movers and your stuff will be here within a week. For now I'll buy you new clothes until it arrives. Your room will be down the hall. I had it already to go for when you finally come with me. We walk to my room and I love how everything is in place.

"So do you like it? We can change stuff if you want. " he ask standing next to the door.

"Um no it great, I like it" I say sadly.

"Look Rachel I know your sad about coming here and leaving everything behind. But it's for your own good. You were not safe over there by yourself anymore. Its gonna get a little get used to all this but I know you will end up loving this place too just like I do. I love you Rachel. And I'm so happy that you are here. Okay I'll let you settle in and rest. Good night princess." he say and kisses my head and walks away.

Maybe he is right. Maybe I couldn't just be by myself. Maybe I did needed a fresh start. But I wish i could start it not so far from them. I go to my bag of stuff and I find my phone. I try turning it on but its dead. I walk around the room looking for a charger but I can't find one. I guess I'll have to go buy one tomorrow. Looking out the window and it seems so peaceful and the city lights are so bright. I can't believe I'm in new York. A place that I was supposed to come with Jessie. Maybe we will run into each other here. But as much as I like being with Jessie, I wish Finn was here with me instead. I go to my bed and lay down. I start feeling really tired and fall asleep.

I wake up and its freezing. I see that its morning and look at the clock at its 12pm. Wow I never slept in this late before. I get up and grab a blanket while I make my way to the kitchen. I call out to my dad but I'm the only one here. I look at the fridge and its empty. I decide to go out instead and get to know this place better.I get ready and try to put on the warmest clothes I have. I grab my stuff and head out .

Im walking down the street and I see I wasn't far from the city. I see all the lights and people and get overwhelmed. I go to a small store and buy a charger. I keep walking until I see a Starbucks and go in there. When I walk in the smell of coffee hugs me and makes me feel warm inside. I order my drink and sit at a table. I take my phone out and charge it. Waiting for it to turn on I just soak in the atmosphere. Seems like everyone here are not people persons. I drink my coffee and my phone turns on. I quickly grab it and I see a lot of messages come in.

Finn: "Rachel I am so sorry. I swear i didn't mean to hit you. I was in the heat of the moment and black out. I know I told you I would do it again but I swear on everything in my life that I didn't mean it. I love you so much and i never want to hurt you again. Please forgive me. Please."

Finn: " Rachel please forgive me. I know you might hate me right now but it was a mistake. I would never hurt you again. Please pick up!!!"

Finn: "I love you so much. You don't know how much you mean to me. I would give my life for you. Please forgive me. I love you."

Puck: "baby are you okay? I swear I wanted to kill Finn for hurting you. He will not get away with this I promise you. Please call me when you get the chance."