Weekend with Hudson

RACHEL P.O.V.

(dreaming)

Walking to Santana house, i get to her house and knock on the door but its open. I slowly open it and called her name. I walk inside and close the door. "Santana!! Are you here?? Hello?" i call out walking around her house when i hear someone giggle upstairs. "Hello? Santana is that you?" i called out making my way upstairs. As i approach her door i hear giggling again. I see the door open so i walk and peek inside. "Hello Santana?" i say walking inside. I see movement in her bed and something tells me to take the cover off. "Santana?" i hesitated to touch the cover but i grab it and pull it off. "Santana!!! Omg im sorry i didnt know you were.. FINN!!!!!

We both jump at the sound of someone knocking outside.

"Who knocking so early in the morning?" i groan

"Thats what ill like to know" he kisses my head and gets up and check. I lay in his bed and look at the celling. I think about the dream i just had. Its been the 3rd dream about both of them hooking up. I know it will never happen but why do i keep having them. She's my best friend and she doesnt even like him. And Finn doesn't like her, i think. Its proberly nothing im crazy.

I pull the covers back on and close my eyes. But i feel gross and sticky from last night so i go and jump in the shower. When im done i wrap a towel around and go back to the room. I see Finn still not in so i sit on the bed and comb my hair.

Finn walks in with a mad and confused face. "Um is everything okay ?" i ask

"Huh of um yeah just someone trying to sell me something." he says fake laughing.

" ooh okay, what were they selling?" i ask still combing my hair.

"Some vacuum device thing idk, hey u wanna go for a walk ? Maybe a hike or somthing? I feel like getting out of here. " he asked looking outside

"Um sure, i guess we can do that. Do you know a place?" i asked.

"Um didnt you used to go to this place up the mountains. We can go there." he smirks at me.

"Yeah but i havent gone in a while. I only go when im sad." i look down.

"Well lets make it our happy place now. You never gonna be sad again. Cause if I got you, if you got me
We don't need nothing else at all, Just us kids in a getaway car." he says and it makes me smile.

" he says and it makes me smile