Let's Try This Again

PUCK P.O.V.

Last night was just a bust. I know I ruined my chance with Rachel and my friendship with Finn. I don't know what came over me. I just kiss her and I couldn't stop myself. I didn't know what I was doing until I felt Finn push me off and I saw the look in her face. I felt guilty and frustrated after they left I just wanted everyone to leave. But I'm not gonna lie kissing her felt so good and I think I'm now addicted. I want more of it. I need to make this right if I want her in my life. I will try again and maybe I can get her trust back.

I felt like shooting some balls in the gym today. Its Sunday so the gym and school are closed but I'm sure I can sneak in there and clear my head a bit. I get in my bike and make my way to school.

20 minutes later

I arrived at the school and I see there is a car here. Must be the janitor or something I'm sure he won't care. I start walking thru the gates and check if the front door is open but it's not. I make my way to the other side and I see a lil opening to go to the football field. I squeeze thru the opening and I made it to the field. I see there was a football left behind next to the pole. I go and get it and start tossing it up the field goal.

I kept playing with it until I lose my balance and the ball rolls near the gym. I get up and run to go get the ball. I grab it and start walking back until I hear music in the gym. I walk a lil closer and clearly hear there is music. I check the door if it opens but they are all locked. I have to know why there is music playing.

I start looking around to see if I can find a window or something. I go behind the building and there is a door with a paper stuck in between the handle. I go and slowly open the door and peek inside. I can't see anything so I walk in a lil more trying to stay hidden. I slowly close the door and make my way all the way in. I still can't see who it is since he wearing a hoodie. He pretty short but seems like he in the middle of an intense workout.

I stay hidden and just stare at the guy and he really going at it with the workout gear. He must be ripped! I can't even do some of those that fast. He gets down and starts doing push-ups. I'm pretty impressed by this dude. I need totally work out with him.

I start getting a lil weird out just staring at a guy get all sweaty and stuff so I decided to leave. I was about to start making my way towards the door until the music stops and the phone starts ringing.

I drop to the floor and hide as I see him turn my way. He starts walking towards the phone that's facing my direction and takes off the hoodie.

RACHEL!!!!! Wow, I can't believe that her working out! I'm blown away I can't I'm just

RACHEL!!!!! Wow, I can't believe that her working out! I'm blown away I can't I'm just... WOW!!!!

*Answering her phone*

Rachel: "hey babe, what's up?
No, I'm at the gym...Yeah, that sounds good... I almost done so I'll see you later...Ok, my phone is about to die...
Okay I love you too bye." hangs up