🍸Question Everything

Start from the beginning

"Oh ahw that's actually really sweet", Tyler smiled softly. "You're a good friend", he said and Josh smiled. "So you're not mad?" He asked. "Of course not", Tyler smiled softly. "D'you want me to leave, by the way?" Tyler asked. "Oh no, no not at all, unless you want to? I mean we can still talk right?" Josh asked. "Yeah, we can be friends if you want", Tyler smiled. "I'll forgive you, straight guy", Tyler teased with a smirk and Josh let out a laugh. "I mean I think I am", he said. "I wouldn't care if I wasn't, I just never liked a guy before. Maybe I just haven't found the right guy yet", he chuckled.

"But then again, I also didn't find the right girl yet 'cause I'm single", he said. "Single as a pringle?" Tyler asked. "Pringles are far from single! They're all spooning in there together, they're definitely not single", he said, making Tyler laugh. "Never thought of it that way", he said. "See? You can learn a thing or two from hanging out with me", he said with a grin.

"But you're single too then?" Josh asked and Tyler nodded. "Yeah, guys don't really like me that much I guess", Tyler shrugged. "Don't say that, how could they not? You're so cute and good looking", Josh said and Tyler smiled softly. "Thank you, Josh", he smiled softly.

"I don't know. I mean I guess I do but I just like to pretend that I don't 'cause then I feel like I still have a shot, y'know? But it just feels like I'm a hopeless cause lately", he said. "Every time I think that I might have a chance, they drop me after I tell them more about myself so I feel like I should wear a sign with everything on it so they already know before they even talk to me", he said.

"If they have a problem with getting to know you, they're not even worth it", Josh said. "Really, if they can't accept you the way you are then that's their problem and they're not worth your time", Josh said.

Tyler smiled softly. "The only good guy I met in a long time and he's straight", he sighed. "Oh nooo, now I feel bad", Josh said. "No no please don't! It just- it means a lot, hearing that from you. I guess guys just don't like guys who've been through some stuff", he shrugged. "Guess that's too unpredictable or too unstable I guess. Guys with problems are very unattractive", Tyler hummed.

"I don't think it makes you any less attractive", Josh said. "But I haven't told you what those things that turned other guys off are, so you don't know if it makes me unattractive or not", he replied. "I guess that's kinda true", Josh said. "But still, I don't think there's anything that bad that would make me just turn down someone", he said.

Tyler sighed. "Wanna try out that gay thing?" He asked jokingly, causing Josh to laugh. "I mean sure, I'm not ruling anything out here since I haven't found the right guy or girl yet. It's just that I've been into girls before but never really liked a guy more than friends", he said and Tyler hummed as he nodded. "I get it, I don't want to make you feel like you have to be gay or anything too. I was just joking around", he said. "Oh I know, don't worry. I was serious though", he said. Tyler smiled softly. "Cool", he said.

They talked a lot, ordering more drinks as the hours ticked by. Josh kept an eye on Colin and the guy, starting to trust him more and more, but his eyes were more on Tyler - which he didn't really expect, since he'd never been into a guy like that.

"So is there anything else to tell me about you? Like your family or childhood?" Josh asked. "Uhm, yeah, I could", he said. "But it's one of the things that makes guys less interested in me until I tell them more, so you might just wanna walk away right now", Tyler said.

"No I really don't", Josh shrugged softly. "I think you're really interesting, and uh, really cute", he said. Tyler smiled softly with a blush as he looked up. "You do? You're not playing with me, are you?" He asked. "No I wouldn't dare", Josh told him. "I really meant that", he said as he rested his head on his hand as he looked at Tyler.