📚You drive me crazy (part 1)

Hello fellow Joshler shippers! Here's a new one shot! I decided to divide it into 2 parts because it was getting super super long and I wanna write even
more for this one shot! I've been trying to finish this for months and finally decided to get back to it.

I hope you'll enjoy part 1 and I hope you'll be excited for part 2!! I sure as heck am (:

Leave a comment and a vote please guys! It'd help me out so much. I appreciate all of you SO SO SO much!!!

I love you. I hope you enjoy!

Word count: 8463

~~

Tyler was going to one of the best, if not the best, and most expensive creative university in the country - maybe even in the world. Seeing as his parents paid for it because they were, to put it bluntly, pretty freaking rich, he didn't have to worry about student loans in the future.

Tyler lived on campus during his time at university, and when he first was gonna sign up for that, he had to choose between sharing a kitchen, living room and bathroom between 2, 4, 6 or 8 people. The more people, the cheaper it'd be.

Obviously he chose for 2 people right away. Then he'd only have to worry about sharing his living space with one other person. He couldn't possibly imagine having to live with seven strangers. It was already hard enough to live with one stranger, let alone seven.

His parents were again paying for it, which is why it was possible for him to get the most expensive option again.

Tyler was determined to be the best student he could be at university. His parents were paying all of it for him, to make sure he'd have a bright looking future and a career of his own. He wanted to show them that they didn't waste their money by paying university for him. He wanted to make it worth it.

He spent more time on classes and studying than his social life. He'd never been the most social person anyways, or the most popular. Even though he was rich and people tried befriending him because of his money, not even that was a reason for them to stick around long because Tyler wasn't social enough.

He tried having more friends; he tried really hard. He thought tutoring might work but every time he thought he'd made a friend, it turned out they didn't care about him at all, but only cared about getting a higher grade, and of course his family's money.

Tyler kinda made peace with it. He didn't have friends in university and that was that. He had friends back home, and he loved them. He wasn't there to make friends anyways, but to start his future.

Tyler had hoped that he and his roommate would end up becoming friends since they were forced to live together and be around each other every day. He figured that'd be the perfect person to befriend. However, no one told him that his roommate would be so annoying. He couldn't stand the guy. He tried being nice, set up some rules, but his roommate didn't care about any of it. He had rich parents just like Tyler, but instead of studying to make sure the money wasn't wasted, he went out every night to get drunk with a bunch of friends and spent his free time at the gym.

Tyler never understood the guy. Apart from thinking he was pretty handsome, Tyler couldn't understand him. The guy apparently cared more about his image in university and paying every drink for all of his friends, than graduating university eventually.

When Tyler got home one evening after studying in the library for a long time, he saw that the dishes were still stacked up in the sink. Tyler rolled his eyes, groaning in frustration as he shut the door. "Josh!" He yelled as he tossed his backpack on the ground and pulled his hair slightly.