🍸Question Everything

Hi friends! I'll be going away for the weekend and I'm also away next weekend but I really wanted to make sure to publish something before that so here you go! A new one shot! I really hope you'll like this one 'cause I really enjoyed writing it. Thank you all so much for always supporting me and reading my work, it means so so much! I really hope you'll enjoy this one shot. Also putting in a trigger warning just in case. Love you guys! Enjoy!

Word count: 5723

~~

"C'mon Josh, it'll be fun!" Colin said. "I can't go to a gay bar as a straight guy, Colin", Josh said. "Sure you can! You'll just stick with me. Pleaaaase? I'm scared to go on my own", he pouted, showing Josh his puppy eyes. Josh sighed. "No, I'm not going. You're not gonna convince me to go."

//

"I can't believe you convinced me to go", Josh muttered as he stood in front of the entrance with Colin. "Dude it's just a bar! Who cares that there's a rainbow flag on here. You don't have to be single to come here either, so a straight guy supporting his homosexual best friend is completely fine. C'mon now", Colin said as he grabbed Josh's arm and he dragged him inside.

They both got a drink and sat down somewhere, chatting and drinking for a while until Colin spotted a guy he thought was very cute, and Josh encouraged him to go up to the man. And once Colin got up and walked to the guy, he didn't look back at Josh even once anymore.

Josh sighed softly, realizing he was now on his own. But he didn't want to leave Colin on his own, so he decided to keep an eye on his best friend and especially the guy he was with. He had to make sure he was a good guy, not a creep. He got up and walked to the bar where he sat down on a bar stool and he ordered a drink.

Once in a while josh looked over at Colin and the guy, checking up on what they were doing, when Josh heard a chair being pulled back.

"Hey."

Josh turned toward the voice. "Oh hi", Josh smiled at the brown haired boy, who smiled softly. "D'you mind if I sit here?" He asked. "Oh no, not at all. Go ahead", Josh replied kindly and the boy sat down. "I'm Tyler", the boy smiled as he introduced himself. "I'm Josh", Josh said as he smiled, before sipping his drink. "How are you doing?" Tyler asked. "Pretty good, pretty lonely here too but hey, it is what it is", he said with a laugh, causing Tyler to laugh too.

"What about you?" He asked. "Uh well, kind of the same actually", he said as he let out a laugh, pulling his sleeves over his hands more. "My kinda guy", Josh joked, making Tyler blush softly as he smiled, looking down. "Hey d'you want a drink? I'll pay", Josh said. "Really? But I'm the one who asked to sit with you", Tyler said. "Oh yeah I'm sure, means I'm less lonely now", Josh said and Tyler laughed softly. "Yeah I'd like a drink if you're okay with it", he said and Josh hummed as he nodded. He asked Tyler what he would like and ordered the drink for him.

"Thanks", Tyler smiled as he took a drink. "You're welcome", Josh smiled. "You have a really nice smile", Tyler said. "It suits you a lot. It's cute", he said. "Ahw thanks man", Josh smiled. "That's really sweet", he smiled. "Are you here on your own?" He asked.

"Uh yeah, not really my thing usually", Tyler chuckled. "But y'know, you gotta do what you gotta do I guess", he said. "What about you?" He asked. "I'm here with that guy over there", he said as he turned around and pointed at Colin, who was still talking to the guy he'd been talking to. "Oh, oh is that your boyfriend?" Tyler asked. "Oh no, no he's my best friend, I'm not gay", Josh said.

"Oh you're- you're not gay? Oh jeez I'm sorry I thought- I-", Tyler started. "Oh! Oh no I'm so sorry, oh god I'm so dumb I'm so sorry I am the one who should apologize, I'm the straight guy at a gay bar, I'm so sorry", Josh apologized. "Colin asked me to come 'cause he was too nervous to go on his own and I already thought it was a bad idea but he convinced me to go and now I'm here on my own making sure he's okay and he's not getting it on with the wrong guy", he said.