💔 break my heart, I don't mind

Hello friends! Here's a new one-shot! Started this one a few months ago but forgot to finish it so here I am, just finished writing it!

Can't wait to hear what you think of this (I may have cried a lil), looking forward to hearing from you! Thank you for all of your support and love. I love you

Word count: 4410

~~

Falling in love with Tyler was the easiest thing Josh had ever done.

Being in love with Tyler was the hardest thing he'd ever done.

It wasn't just a secret to the fans, or some friends. No, it had to be a secret to everyone. Literally everyone.

It hurt Josh, cheeks tear stained as he hugged the blanket to his chest as he lay in the double bed of the hotel room. He cried himself to sleep a lot, but that was a secret to everyone as well. Only Josh knew about that. Not even his best friend, Tyler.

Josh almost successfully cried himself to sleep, meaning that he'd stopped crying and he was almost asleep, until he suddenly felt the bed dip behind him and a hand was on his arm. He startled, completely awake again as he looked up.

"Shhh", Tyler softly hushed, kissing Josh's cheek. "It's just me."

Josh nodded softly, turning his head away so he wasn't looking up anymore. He felt Tyler's lips kiss his cheek again, then his neck, his shoulder, down his arm.

Josh's breath hitched softly, closing his eyes as he felt soft, plump lips trail down his skin, goosebumps appearing right underneath the kisses he left.

"Ty..." Josh softly trailed. "Mhm?" Tyler hummed in reply, continuing his actions, making Josh whimper softly. He wanted to say something, he wanted to say it but he couldn't. He couldn't do it.

"Never mind", Josh whispered. Tyler hummed against his skin, going back up. He kissed Josh's neck. "Let me make love to you", he whispered softly. "Okay", Josh replied, his eyes closing as he tilted his head back, giving Tyler more access to kiss his skin, lick his skin - but never mark his skin. Not his neck, at least.

Tyler pushed Josh gently on his back, before he removed the blankets and got in between his legs. Josh was only wearing tight boxers like usual in bed, which Tyler thought was very convenient. He was wearing sweatpants himself, but his shirt had already been discarded on the ground next to the bed before he even got on it.

Tyler leaned down, lifting Josh's leg up at the knee, and Josh knew what it meant. He bent his knee, his foot still on the mattress. Tyler hummed, leaning closer to kiss Josh's pudgy thighs. Josh's thighs were strong, because of the amount of muscles, but they were still somehow kind of pudgy. Tyler adored Josh's thighs.

He closed his lips against Josh's skin, sucking strongly. He'd be gentle, he'd suck softly, but the skin on Josh's thick thighs was very different from the delicate skin of someone's neck. Tyler wanted them to be visible. He wanted Josh to be able to see them. Know that they're Tyler's. That he's his boy. He wanted Josh to be reminded of that. So, he sucked strongly. It drew a soft whine from Josh, because it hurt, but he didn't tell him to stop. He wanted to feel like he was Tyler's too, even though they were a secret. He'd be the only one to see the hickeys on his thighs, and he wanted as many as he could get.

Once Tyler created a hickey, he gently bit into the skin of Josh's other thigh, drawing a soft whine from him again. Tyler followed the gentle bite with another hickey, Josh's hand finding its way into Tyler's hair. He gently pulled, but didn't want him to stop. He wished Tyler would worship his thighs forever.