👻 Spooky Party

Joshler Halloween one-shot! Includes smut as well as fluff. Age gap. Some minor side characters. Size kink.

~~

"Tyler! Good to see  you!" Ashley Dun smiled as she pulled him in a hug. Tyler smiled as he  hugged the girl who was 18 as well as Tyler. "Thanks for inviting us  again, Ash", he smiled.

"Of course, Ty. You're  one of my best friends. If it wasn't for you and Frank, everyone would  still hate me and those parties wouldn't exist", she chuckled.

"Who would ever be able to hate you?" Tyler said as he wrapped his arm around her neck.

"By the way, you're a really pretty Poison Ivy", Tyler said.

Ashley smiled. "Thanks! You're a really cool skeleton", she said.

"And you're a really cool, Ehm..." Ashley trailed as she looked at Frank.

"Bloody spooky Halloween guy?" Frank suggested. Ashley chuckled. "Exactly!" She smiled.

"Thanks babe", Frank  smiled. "We're gonna go see if we can find the others okay?" He asked.  Ashley nodded. "Sure! Drinks are in the kitchen as well as some  Halloween themed food, so treat yourself", she said as she smiled at  them and went to greet the people who were walking through the front  door.

Tyler and Frank went to the kitchen to get some snacks and drinks.

They went to find their other friends as they danced to the music together.

After an hour and a half, Tyler needed to get away from the crowd for a bit.

"I'm gonna go upstairs  and I'm gonna try to find a room where people aren't fucking", Tyler  told Frank, who nodded. "Want me to come check on you in a bit?" He  asked. Tyler shook his head. "No no, it's not like I'm not doing well or  anything. Just need some space", Tyler said. Frank nodded again. "I'll  see you in a bit", he smiled as he patted Tyler's back.

Tyler went up the stairs and stopped in front of the first door. He held his ear to the door.

Yep, there were definitely people fucking there.

He tried all the other rooms, and there were people in every one of them.

There was one room left.

Tyler stopped to listen,  and he sighed relieved as he finally didn't hear people inside. He  opened the door and barged in, when he froze.

A guy with bright pink hair, a headphone on and a N64 controller in his hands looked at him with a quirked eyebrow.

He took the headphones off and hung them around his neck.

"And you are?" He asked.

"So sorry", Tyler mumbled.

The guy chuckled. "Nice to meet you, 'So Sorry'", the guy laughed.

Tyler blushed. "I mean,  my name's Tyler. I'm so sorry for barging in, I thought no one was here  and I wanted to get away from all those people for a bit", Tyler  explained.

"Well, you can come in if you want to. And close the door behind you", the guy said.

Tyler closed the door  and walked further into the room. The guy gestured to his bed, and Tyler  sat down on it. He was sitting in his desk chair himself while playing  games on his TV.

"If you don't mind me asking... Who are you?" Tyler asked. The guy paused his game and looked up.

"Josh", the guy said.  "And you're one of the guys who stopped the bullying at school and  helped my sister to get more popular, aren't you?" Josh asked. Tyler  nodded. "Eh, yeah... She talked about me to you?" He asked. Josh  shrugged. "She mentions you once in a while at the dinner table. She  never mentioned her big brother to you? You look really surprised to  meet me", Josh said as he grabbed a can of red bull and took a sip. He  then handed it to Tyler, who took a sip from it as well and gave it  back.