AllMight: If you're going to be heroes you need to look good doing it.

As the students grabbed their suitcases which contained everyone's hero costume many left to get dressed as everyone had arrived at the training field AllMight wondered where Izuku was.

AllMight: has anyone seen young Izuku?

Izuku: sorry it took a while.

Izuku was fully dressed as a shinobi with a black armor padded shirt, Metal arm braces and shinguards

Izuku was fully dressed as a shinobi with a black armor padded shirt, Metal arm braces and shinguards. As the mask he wore covered half his face with his white scarf that flowed in the gentle breeze his classmates were in awe of his simple but amazing costume design.

(A/N: All teams are cannon except Ochako and Momo are switched.)

As all teams were set Izuku was paired up with Momo Yaoyorozu. They were up against the villian team of Katsuki Bakugou and Tenya Iida there was one major flaw the villian team will lose due to a prideful Pomeranian.

Momo: Izuku do you have a plan to fight these two?

Izuku: of course I do Bakugou is easy to take down. Whats you're quirk?

Momo: Creation is my quirk it allows me to make any inanimate object so long as I know the Chemical formula to create it.

Izuku: Perfect I need you to make a taser.

Momo: Why do we need a taser ?

Izuku: we're going for a perfect win.

Villains were giving a head start in order to plant the bomb after a 5 minute head start Izuku and Momo were given the ok to start the exercise.

Izuku: Momo wait

Momo: we're supposed to start the exercise

Izuku: I know we're going to wait just a bit.

Izuku performed a handsign and "Shadow clone jutsu" in front of her appeared 2 more Izuku's all of a sudden one of them transformed into Momo.

As Izuku handed a three prong Kunai and told him to throw it behind bakugou. As the clones did as instructed Izuku then turned to Momo

Izuku: You might want to hold onto my shoulder and get the taser ready.

Momo did as Izuku said and when Izuku felt his clones disappear both he and Momo teleported behind Katsuki as he received a strong shock through his system as his body fell to the floor.

Momo: he should be out of commission for 10 minutes

Izuku: Perfect now for part 2 of my plan. Transform!

In front of Momo stood Izuku who now looked exactly like Katsuki he the crouched down to make sure Katsuki was out.

Izuku: Momo im going to hold your arms behind your back to make it look like i captured you . once we're close enough to Iida you tase him and we get the bomb.

Momo: perfect.

As the two made their way up looking for the bomb they stopped at the third floor when they hear someone monologue the two instantly thought Iida.

Transformed Izuku: Hey shitty four eyes i caught this hero sneaking around

Iida: Well hero it seems  your partner has abandoned you do you truly believe you can beat two villains on your own

Iida walked forward when his guard was down Izuku shouted "Now!" Momo had jabbed the taser into Iidas chest as he fell to the ground with a thud the duo Izuku dropped the transformation and tagged the bomb.

AllMight:Heroes Win!!!!!

As both the hero and villian teams were taken to the observation room Izuku and Momo were praised for a great performance and communication skills.

The other fights went on and class ended Izuku began to change into his work shirt he was approached by Tokoyami and Sato

Tokoyami: Hey Izuku Sato and I are going to eat somewhere want to come with us?

Izuku: Sorry guys i got to go to work maybe on the weekend if its cool with you guys.

Sato: Yeah thats cool we'll see you tomorrow but before you go lets exchange numbers.

After exchanging phone numbers Izuku took off from school and drove his way to work leaving one person wondring how he can bare so much responsibility alone.

(Momo POV)

There he goes again having had sacrificed so much because of being delt a bad hand with fate maybe I'll ask father about how he delt with his life. Izuku i really hope fate starts blessing you because I know you're due for some good fortune.

(Momo Pov end)

( hey guys here's another update for you. To those of you who are reading the story I greatly appreciate your support till next time peace ✌)