Chapter Thirty-eight

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Justin," I say innocently.

He looked at me from the corner of his eye. "Yes?"

"I don't know where my panties are..." I bite my lip and look at him through my eye lashes. A startled expression crossed his face before he smirked. I look up at him, still biting my lip and a bit curious. His eyes scanned the room until they landed on his bedside table. I don't dare look over there.

"Found them," he told me, a smirk evident in his tone.

"Where?" I ask still not looking over at him.

"Currently hanging off my lamp."

I laugh. "How the hell did they get there?" I turn around and look.

"You were eager," he said, grinning. I blush, a ton. With the grin on his face, he knelt on the bed and kissed me. I kiss him back. "Right," he mumbled against my lips. "Get ready or you're seriously not leaving this bed." I giggle and pull him down on top of me. He pressed his lips harder against mine. "You asked for it." I deepen the kiss and pull him on top of me. His fingers tangled in my hair and he pushed the tops I was wearing up, his other hand trailing across my stomach. I wrap my legs around his waist, pulling him closer. I pulled his boxers off and smirked against his lips. He pulls away, leaving me frowning.

"We can't," he murmured, sighing. I look up at him confused. "I don't have anything," he muttered, looking away.

"Get my purse." I tell him pointing to it. He looked confused but got it and handed to me. I open it up and dump it on the bed. My phone and a few other items are on the bed, including a ton of condoms.

I looked up at him to see his eyes widened slightly. "You carry that many around?"

I blush. "No, I just thought it'd be safe on have them on hand."

"By taking them out with you? Planning on having sex outdoors?" he teased, rising his eyebrow but then shook his head.

"Meanie," I roll onto my side, not facing him.

He pulled me back against his chest and kissed my shoulder. "I didn't mean to sound mean." I move back so I'm against him and I move my hips, teasing him. He's already poking me so why not tease a little?

He pressed his lips against my shoulder and groaned. "Damn tease," he muttered, shifting quickly so he was hovering over me. I smirk. "How about we use one of those?" he asked, raising his eyebrow and looking down at the packets next to my legs.

"Sounds good to me." He grins and we make love.

After we were both showered and dressed, Justin slipped my coat on me and we headed out to his car. "Dinner then a movie or the other way around?"

"Dinner first." I smile. He nodded and pulled out the driveway.

Twenty minutes later we pulled into a restaurant. I smiled and got out the car.

Justin comes right to my side and wraps his arm around my waist. I rested my head against his shoulder and sighed as we neared the entrance. 

"Anything wrong?" he asks.

"I'm just thinking of how I'm going to be gone tomorrow," I said, forcing myself to not cry. He pulls me into his arms and just holds me.

I squeezed my eyes shut and enjoyed his embrace before sucking in a sharp breath and stepping back. "Come on. We're going to go on this cliché date, and I'm going to take you home to my parents and you can act afraid and..." I trailed off, trying to keep the plans going even though it was hard.

He chuckles lightly and kisses my forehead. "Alright." I met his gaze and he smiled softly. "We'll make all those cliché plans and shove them into one evening, okay?" I nodded and he took my hand and led me inside. We get a table and sit down.