Chapter Thirty-eight

Lying in bed a few days later, I stared up at the ceiling and felt my heart tug as I thought of how I haven't seen Justin. I grab my phone and look at the date. I'm leaving in two days... My eyes filled with tears. He hasn't bothered talking to me in days and soon I would be going home. I get up out of bed and take a quick shower. I pull on some clothes, put my hair into a messy bun, and grab my cell. I throw on some shoes and run down the stairs. I head to Justin’s house, with tears in my eyes.

Once I reached his house, I stared up at the building before jogging up the steps and hesitating in ringing his door bell. A few minutes later the door opens to reveal Justin in just his boxers and rubbing his eyes.

I watched him in silence as he looked at me with tired eyes then blinked a few times. "Ellie?" he croaked. I step forward and wrap my arms around him, burying my head in his chest and letting the tears roll down my cheeks. "Ellie," he repeated my name again and again, squeezing me tightly as if to make sure I was here.

"I'm so sorry." I sob. He picked me up and walked inside then sat us down on the sofa, making sure I was tightly against him. I kiss his chest. "I hate how long it's been since I've spoken to you," I hiccupped.

"Me too." He kisses the top of my head repeatedly. I pushed myself closer to him and breathed in.

"I love you so, so much." I murmur.

He kissed my neck lightly. "Always."

"I've missed you."

"I've missed you, too," he murmured, squeezing me.

"Justin...I'm leaving in two days.." He stiffened under me. I lifted my head to look at him.

"Already?" I nod. "Oh god," he muttered, pulling me closer to him. "Only two more days with you."

"I know, I'm going to miss you so much."

He took a deep breath and kissed my neck lightly. "And you don't want to be apart from your brother for long."

"I don't but I want to be with you."

He shook his head. "I can't take you away from your brother. I'll just have to... deal with it."

"We only have two days and I want to spend them with you."

Holding my gaze, he frowned. "I don't want you to be upset because you're away from your brother."

"I'll be more upset if I'm not with you."

He laid down on the sofa, pulling me against his side and ran his fingers down my spine slowly. "If you're sure."

"I'm completely sure." I tell him. Kissing my cheek softly, he smiled and held my gaze. I beam and kiss him. He kissed me back and sighed. I push him onto his back and get on top of him. He held my gaze as he rubbed his thumb across my waist. I smile down at him and run my hands across his bare chest since he is in just his boxers. Groaning quietly, he grabbed my wrists and moved them above his head. I giggle lightly.

"Don't do that," he muttered, pulling me forward and kissing the tip of my nose.

"Why not?" I pout.

"No control," he murmured, kissing along my jaw. My eyes close and my body arches towards his. I turned my head to the side and sighed. He finds my sweet spot and I moan. I felt his lips curve into a smirk as he pressed me closer to him. He flips us over quickly and pushes my shirt up a little. I pried my eyes open and met his gaze as he trailed his fingers along my stomach. I feel him unbutton my jeans and slowly take them off. I groaned and ran my fingers through his hair.

He pulls off my shirt and grins. "Now we're even, we're both in just our underwear."

I couldn't help but chuckle and kiss him. "I love you."