chapter thirty-five

When I woke up, it was because the sun was shining through the window and the fact that I was lying across Justin. He looks so peaceful and he's smiling. I felt a grin tug at my lips as I looked at him, careful not to wake him. I bit my lip when I tried to shift off him so I wouldn't wake him. I finally move off him and head to the bathroom. Once I freshened up, I walked back into his room and smiled. He's just waking up.

"Ellie?" he mumbled since his back was to me. I grinned to myself and tiptoed forward. Before he had a chance to roll onto his back, I grinned and sat on his lower back lightly. "Ellie, what are you doing?" he asks sleepily.

"Nothing," I said, lightly trailing my fingers along the top of his back.

"That feels good." I smiled and continued doing it. He groans when I get to one spot. I grinned and pressed my lips lightly against the back of his neck. He groans a little. "Ellie, what are you doing?"

"Nothing, of course," I said sweetly, lightly putting pressure on his back. He groans even more. I tugged at the hairs at the nape of his neck and smirked when he tried to roll over.

"Ellie..."

"Yeah?" I asked, leaning forward and resting my chin against his chest as I smiled.

"Let me turn over."

"Why should I?"

"So I can kiss you." I felt a smile tug at my lips as I shifted onto my knees so he could turn over. He grins and pulls me down, kissing me. I mimicked his grin as I kissed him back. His hand moves under my shirt as he pushes me into him. I groaned quietly and tangled my fingers in his hair. After sometime we're done with our make-out session. I sucked in a sharp breath and rested my forehead against his. He smiles. "I love you Ellie."

I beamed and kissed him softly. "I love you, too, Justin."

"What do you want to do today?"

"I don't mind," I told him, smiling.

"You can pick love."

I felt my smile widen. "I love it when you call me that."  He pecks my lips and then my phone rings. I groaned and sat up. "Hello?" I answered when I found my phone.

"ELLIE! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?" Elliott yells.

I blinked in surprise and pulled the phone away from my ear. "Elliott, calm down. I told Wes that I was staying with Justin."

"Why are you staying with him?!"

"Because I wanted to?" I replied in confusion.

"Just get home, now."

"We're going out today, Elliott," I told him, my jaw clenching lightly. "I'll be home after."

"Ellie..."

"What?" I muttered, sighing

"Don't be home late."

I felt a smile tug at my lips. "Love you, Elliott," I said before hanging up and turning to look at Justin.

"What's wrong love?"

"Nothing." I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled his head down to mine.

He kisses me softly and holds me close. "Come on, let's go." He linked our fingers and walked downstairs.

"Where are we going?"

"Out to eat," he said, kissing the side of my head.

I smile. "Okay." We walked along, talking about every thing we could think of, and ten minutes later we arrived outside a café. Justin lets me in first and then finds us a table.