chapter fifty-four

"I don't want to go to school," I grumbled when Justin lightly shook me awake.

"You have to, love," he told me, kissing the top of my head.

I groaned and stood up straight before pulling outside something to wear then smiled lazily at Justin.

He kisses my cheek. "There is coffee downstairs love."

"Ooh, coffee." I quickly rushed down to the kitchen and poured some coffee for myself.

I hear Justin follow me. "You and your coffee." he chuckles.

I grinned at him before sipping my coffee. "Want one?"

"Sure." he smiles.

I poured him a cup then gave it to him. "Thanks," he said after drinking almost half of it.

"I feel bad that you have to come with me if you're tired." I murmur.

He rolled his eyes and kissed the side of my head. "I'm not going to stay here by myself when I could spend the day with you."

I lean into him and close my eyes.

"Hurry up, El," my brother said, rushing into the room. "You're going to be late otherwise."

I groan and run upstairs, getting ready. Once I was ready, I quickly joined my brothers and Justin in the car. "You really don't have to do this," I told him quietly.

"I want to." he wraps his arm around me and kisses my cheek. I smiled and lowered my gaze when my brothers looked at me with smirks. Justin grinned at me and pulled me closer.

"Are you going to be in all my classes then?" I asked him, my eyebrows furrowing.

"If that's where you are then yes."

I grinned and kissed his jaw. "You're the best, Justin."

He smiles. "As are you."

"Alright. Go be sickly somewhere else," Elliott said, looking over his shoulder at us. I rolled my eyes and grinned at him before getting out. "Try not to get detention!" He called through the window before driving off to park.

"What am I suppose to do?" He asked, his eyes flicking around when other students paused to look at him.

"We need to go to the office and get a visitors pass."

"Okay," he nodded and smiled. We got half way down the hallway, he leaned closer and murmured, "why is everyone staring at you?"

"Its not me, its you." I murmur.

He frowned and looked around. "Why though?"

"Your accent maybe, I mean no one probably believed that I'm engaged until now."

He grinned instantly and wrapped his arm around me. "I can't wait."

"Me neither," I murmured, kissing him softly. He smiles and kisses me back.

"Hello, Justin," Mia greeted, smiling at him. "Fancy seeing you here."

"Hey, Mia," he said, grinning. We walked towards the office to get his pass, each of us keeping up conversation. We get his pass and then head to my locker.

"What's your first lesson?" He asked, leaning against the locker next to mine. "I hope it isn't maths, I hate that subject, glad I finally passed it."

"English." I tell him.

"Should be great at that," he said, laughing. "Come on. We better let your teacher know I'm here."

"Okay." I smiled up at him.