chapter twenty-nine

When I wake up, I have my head on Justin's bare chest. His arm was tight around my waist and a smile was on his face. He's still asleep though, and he looks so cute when he's asleep. I shifted slightly so I could look at him properly, before leaning forward and kissing his jaw lightly. He moves just a bit, but doesn't wake up. I kissed further down his neck, waiting to see how far I had to go before he finally woke up. He moves a bit more. I gently nipped his shoulder, laughing silently. He makes a few sounds. I raised my eyes to his, wondering what that sound was. His eyes slowly open.

I smirked when he met my gaze sleepily. "What are you doing?" he asked, his voice husky.

"Nothing." I giggle.

His eyebrow twitched where he went to raise his eyebrow, but he was too tired to do so. "Right," he muttered, pulling me closer. His head turns and then he looks back at me. "Its four in the morning Ellie."

"What's your point?" I asked, running my finger down his chest.

"Its very, very early."

"Too early?" I murmured, dipping my hand lower and raising my eyebrow.

He yawns. "Just a bit."  

I chuckled and sighed. "Fine." I ran my fingers through my hair and rested my forehead against his chest.

He frowns a little. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," I told him, smiling softly. "Just thought you'd want to," I felt my smile change into a smirk as I shifted onto my other side so my back was to him. He pulls me close and kisses my neck. I moved my head forward slightly so he could kiss my neck again.

"I love you." He murmurs still kissing my neck.

"I love you too," I mumbled, my eyes closing as I tried to move closer to him. He holds me close. His fingers danced across my stomach as he smiled against my shoulder. I groan. His smile turned into a smirk as he shifted forward to look at me over my shoulder.

"Too early my ass." I mutter. A laugh escaped his lips before he rolled me over and kissed me softly. I smile against his lips.

"Maybe it's not too early," he murmured.

"Really?" I look up at him. He smirked and nodded, lowering his head to kiss me again. I kiss him hard and pull him on top of me. Wrapping my legs around his waist, he ducked his head to kiss down my neck. I moan quietly. He squeezed my hips and moved forward. I groan and pull his head to mine.

"Now," I told him quietly. He grabs a condom and puts it on before kissing me and making love to me.

After he flopped down next to me, I curled against him and fell asleep.

When I opened my eyes, it was brighter out and Justin was holding me tightly against him. I smile and cuddle up to him more. Justin kissed my shoulder and yawned. "What time is it?"

"Don't know."

"Could check," he told me, moving closer.

"Don't want to."

His laughter vibrated against me and he shook his head. "So lazy."

"You are too."

"Yes, but I would prefer to have a beautiful girl in my arms than move." I blush and burry my head into his chest. He chuckled and kissed the top of my head. I pull him closer. "I love you," he murmured. "Always."

"I love you too." Running his fingers through my hair, he sighed. "What?" I murmur.

"Nothing, I'm just thinking."