Chapter Thirty-eight

Comenzar desde el principio

"I love you," I told him, shaking my head. "So much."

"You, too, always. We're going to make it through this year, I promise."

I rested my hands on his chest and smiled softly at him. "You believe so?"

"I do." he smiles back at me. I kissed his cheek and tangled my fingers in his hair. He looks up at me and just smiles. I rested my forehead against his and brushed my lips against his. He smiles and kisses me back.

Shaking my head I told him, "This year is going to be hell without you."

He pecks my lips. "I know, its going to be hard but we'll get through it."

"You have to promise to phone me," I told him, feeling my eyes tear up. "Every chance you can. And go on video chat."

"I promise love." He rubbed his thumb under my eye, trapping the tears before they could escape down my cheek. "Don't cry, love."

"I can't help it."

He put pressure on the small of my back until I was laying against him. "I hate seeing you cry," he murmured. "It makes me feel sad."

"I'm sorry, I just can't stop." I sob. He wrapped his arms around me tightly and kissed my shoulder. My eyes close and I just let him hold me. After a few minutes I fell asleep easily.

I wake up asleep on Justin's chest. I turned my head slightly to see Justin's mouth open as he slept. I laugh lightly and smile. He shifted under me and his eyebrows furrowed as his grip tightened on my waist, once he was satisfied I was still here, he relaxed slightly. I smile and move closer. A smile spread across his face and he buried his face in the crook of my neck. I draw shapes on his bare chest. He groaned quietly and shifted us until I was pinned under him.

I giggle. "You awake?"

"No," he mumbled, shifting to get more comfortable.

I giggle. "Yes you are."

"I'm not," he disagreed. "I'm too comfortable right now to be awake."

I kiss his head. "Let’s go back to sleep."

He sighed and shook his head. "No, we should do something. I don't want to waste my time with you sleeping."

"Alright." He met my gaze and raised his eyebrow. "You pick." I kiss the corner of his lips.

His lips pulled to the side as he thought. "How about a cliché date then spend the evening with your family?"

"Okay." I smile.

A grin spread across his lips. "That's great. Now, I expect you to wear my t-shirt," he teased as he got up.

I blush. "I was already going to."

His grin widened as he looked at me. "Good. I like it when you do."

"Do you remember what I told you a while back?"

He cocked his head to the side. "You've told me a few things," he informed me, smiling. "Some things I like hearing you say more than others."

"Every time we see each other I want the sweatshirt you're wearing."

He grinned and kissed my forehead. "That can be arranged."

I smile. "Yay!"

He pulled out a sweatshirt and handed it to me. "I was going to wear it today, but I would prefer if you did." I smile and take it. I grab my bra and pull it on along with his shirt and now his sweatshirt.

A grin spread his face when he turned to look at me. "You look beautiful."

I blush. "Thanks,"

"Now get some bottoms on before I refuse to let you leave the bed," he warned, walking over to his chest of drawers.