Chapter Thirty-eight

Start from the beginning

"You, too," he murmured before picking me up. "Upstairs." I hold onto him tightly as he carries me up the stairs to his room.

Once the door was shut behind us, he laid us down on the bed and kissed me. I wrap my legs around his waist, pulling him on top of me and kissing him back. I trailed kisses down his neck and smiled in satisfaction when he groaned. He undoes the clasp on my bra and throws it to the floor. I moaned when he mimicked my previous action and kissed down my neck.

"Justin.." I whine.

"Yeah?" he mumbled against my skin.

"Make love to me." He grinned and kissed me before getting up. I pout. "Where are you going?"

"Got to remember every time," he said, getting something from his draw then dropping down next to me. I nod, looking at the condom in his hand. He smirked and rolled on top of me, kissing me. I kiss him back - hard.

"Now," I told him, digging my nails into his side. He groans and pulls off his boxers putting on the condom. he pulls off my panties and makes love to me.

Laying down next to each other, I breathed out slowly and stared up at him.

"That was amazing."

He kissed my cheek and pulled me closer to him. "Always is," he murmured.

I blush. "I love you."

"I love you too."

He smiled and peppered kisses across my face, making me laugh and squirm under him.

"Justin!" I laugh more. He grinned and squeezed my waist. I move under him more. He held my gaze as he ran his fingertips along my cheek. I smile and pull him down on top of me. Ducking his head, he pressed his lips to mine and smiled. I grin and kiss him back. He ran his fingers through my hair and kissed my cheek before resting his forehead against mine. I wrap my arms around him. We laid in silence, neither of us finding the need to fill the silence when we were both comfortable in each other’s arms. He shifts us so we're lying next to each other, still in each other's arms. I yawned and buried my face in the crook of his neck, smiling against his skin.

"Tired love?"

"Just a tad," I murmured.

"Sleep for a little bit."

"I can do that when I go home," I told him, shaking my head.

He nods. "Alright." I kissed his neck and smiled. He grins.

"How do you think your parents will take it that you want to move to America to study with me?" I mumbled against his skin.

"I'm not sure. They know that I want to go and live there anyway, but honestly I don't know what they will say."

"How are you going to tell them?" I asked him instead of replying.

"Well, first I'm going to apply to the school that you get into." I hid my grin in his neck and nodded my head. "So you'll have to tell me all the schools that you're applying to."

"I will," I agreed and kissed his neck lightly. "Are you sure about coming to my schools though? You can go to one in the same area as me if they aren't what you want."

"I still have to know the schools to look around the area love." he chuckles lightly.

"Okay." I smiled and looked up at him. "I can't believe you're doing this for us."

He kisses me softly. "I want to, I want to be with you." I grinned and shifted to sit on his stomach lightly. His hands go to my hips and he rubs circles with his thumbs. I closed my eyes for a moment before meeting his gaze and smiling. He beams.