Dark

It has been three days.

At least that is what Y/n thinks. Nine meals have been served to her, all in their exact timing by either Jin or Minhee, the female that she first saw when she had gained consciousness. Though the female did not speak much, Jin has informed her that Minhee was the one who has been taking care of her hygiene while she was in a coma. Y/n is truley grateful for that.

The room she rests on is silent, the sea of curtains falling over the windows makes darkness possess over the room, the only light is provided by the dimply litted lamps that rests on her bedside over the nightstands.

She despised darkness. It used to scare her. But now that she is surrounded by it, she can not help but fancy the feeling of it. The only sound in the room is the sound of her soft breaths and as much as the howls of wolves at night scare her, she is starting to accept that too.

It is how she feels from inside. Dark, empty and silent. The light that once wrapped around her like a gentle halo has now gone dark and she can not bring herself to care about it.

Jin has been coming once a day to check up on her health. He does not speak much either, the only thing he asks her was if she needs something.

At first, Y/n thought that he and Minhee are the only owners of this residence but then she started hearing voices. Whispered and muffled through the door of her provided room, the house was so silence, she can hear them speak.

It was mostly male voices. Not one, not two, but many. She wonders how many are of them.

She roll her eyes around the room, taking in the decor and walls for the umpteenth time. Her eyes lands on the dead roses that adore the blood red vase and she suddenly has the sudden urge to touch them, to feel them fall apart under the tips of her fingers.

Her body twitch from its place, having had turned numb after being frozen in the same posture for awhile. Her legs drag around the soft mattress and hang out of the bed as she drag her body forward, readying her unused legs for a balance.

However, just as she is climbing out of the comfort of the bed, the twisting of the doorknob from outside has her freezing in her place.

Her eyes snap up towards the door and thoughts instantly cloud her mind. Minhee has just delivered her dinner a little while ago. No one is supposed to visit her right now.

Her heart hammers in her chest as the door creeks open and her body tense up at the view of an unfamiliar face.

Tuff of dark brown hair and a giant, lean figure tucks itself between the door. Blank and dark eyes stare back at her, face serious and sharp. They rack over her small figure, slow and observant, as if seeing right through her and Y/n never felt so exposed before.

This man is starting to scare her now. He was too silent and Y/n has held her breath.

He creeks open the door a bit more and steps aside, making the little female to release the hitched breath.

"Come with me." His orders, a slight pitch to his voice and Y/n instantly blanks out.

She has heard his voice before.

She quietly gulps, fear cursing through her bones as she drag herself further out of the bed. Her legs shakes against the floor as they have refused to work after such a long rest but she force herself to straighten up, fingers of her feets curling in and she resist the urge to balance herself against the nightstand.

She takes a step forward, not wanting him to know that she is struggling to walk but who is she fooling? Of course he must have noticed right away.