The Price Of A Human

Y/n doesn't want to breath

Y/n doesn't want to breath. But life has dragged her lifeless body to a place where she cannot be the owner of herself. It's where she has to listen and do as told, or else she will face consequences. If she as much as just lifts a mer finger without permission, she will find herself being hunted down by the beast.

It is one of those situations, where she has moved as told, stand in a place as she's told, and now, she is made to stand next to the terrorising man who quiet frankly wants nothing do to with her.

Taehyung might not hold the same interest as his brother Kim Namjoon, but that does not take from the fact that he looks the most terrifying from all of his brothers.

Just like Jimin said, Kim Taehyung is a fucking beast. Jimin himself, who looks like he's has nothing gentle to say or do, she almost died from his bite. Just imagining how Taehyung will be just makes her want to hold her breath till she stops living.

She can not make him mad, and she can not get his attention. Just do as they say, and she will at least be able to live long enough to give birth.

"Here."

Y/n perks up, coming back to reality after they finally come to a stop in one corner of the enormous hall. One look around and she realises she is surrounded by Vampires. All the blood sucking creatures seem to have their own reserved place.

She looks down, a glass carrying clear liquid being offered to her. She slowly looks up, catching the dead eyes of Seokjin. She takes it with a shaky hand, looking down at it, hoping it to be nothing but water.

Jin is smart, he knows what to give her.

She raise it to her lips, taking a little sip. But she flinches at the taste, pulling the clear glass back as her brows furrow at the bitter taste. She force herself to gulp it down, having no other choice.

"Drink it all." Jin orders, making her look up at him. "You will need it if you don't want to remember what is about to happen to you."

She freezes, wide doe eyes shaking up at the man. What is about to happen...? She gulps. Oh God, what are they going to do to her?

"Behind you."

She looks at the side, mind blank after Jin's words as they cannot comprehend them. Namjoon, carrying a champagne glass in his hand while the other is resting inside his pants pocket, takes a step towards him, his body turned sideways.

He looks at someone over her shoulder, and Y/n also follows his gaze back. It's not hard spotting the man, cause he unknowingly seems to stand out in the room.

He is dressed in jewels and luxury, surrounded by well dressed hybrids. They seems to be discussing something important, and from where Y/n stands, he seems to be towering over all the male and female hybrids.

She resist the urge to curl up on herself in fear.

"He is not a fool." Namjoon describes the man, Y/n tilts her head back to look at him, only to find out the man has closed the distance between them. She tenses up, taking one step back.