Cry For Help

This chapter is small, but there is another one coming next week so bear with me ><

To anyone with conscience watching from afar, which is very few in the room, they cannot easily spot the woman

To anyone with conscience watching from afar, which is very few in the room, they cannot easily spot the woman. And if they did by chance, they can see the way she is completely swallowed by the bigger men surrounding her.

Mages are known for being tall, and Vampires are even taller than them, reaching the same height as werewolves.

Y/n was surrounded by wolves for two years. And she was the smallest out of all the adults around her. But she never felt like she was being intimidated by any of them.

However, in this crowd, she feels like she is being towered till she is pressed to the ground under the heat of their dark gazes, whispering of the things only they understand.

The glass of clear whine in hand, she is all but a treat, resting in the arms of rich men while they decide who to sell her to.

The mage stands one step away from her, and Taehyung who is supposed to be her partner, stands three steps away. Even in this situation, Y/n is actually glad of his distance. The aura around him is so suffocating that she always get breathless, her throat too thorny and dry.

His gloved hand that was lingering her back is no longer there. And Y/n finds herself being able to breath a tiny bit better in this strangling atmosphere.

"I must admit," Akira muses, and she feels his gaze dropping over the top of her head. She hesitantly looks up. "I did lots just to gaze upon you, just a little glimpse."

He grins so wide, that she feels goosebumps rising her skin at the sight. "I was not left disappointed. Even if you stand before such magnificent creatures in this room, your beauty is beyond compare."

"Humans are quite the creatures. They either have beauty or they are just too ugly." Namjoon dryly comments, making Jimin chuckle.

"They still stay the most delicious." Running his tongue over his upper canine teeth, he smirks at the way she freezes up even more.

Her heart is beating so loud that it is drumming in their ears. Ah, what a lovely sound.

"Y/n, Your mate was quiet the tight minded man. Did you see the little shrine they've made for him though? It's quite the bitter sight." Akira informs, a smirk of his own sitting on his lips.

He taunts her, rubbing salts onto the deep wounds in her heart. She stops herself from tearing up. Her mate.. they made a shrine for him. But she knows better. They pretend to be nice, think they can fool anyone with their fake sympathy. But her mate has told her all about them.

The way they hide behind fake smiles or words of comfort. Or even happiness. It's the exact reason Jihyun refused to indulge with them. He always stayed away. With the title of the Kings of the wolves, he was supposed to blend in and make his way and lead his pack towards the future.

But Jihyun didn't need any pretenders around him. He managed to go far up ahead on his own. And that is exactly what got him so detested. He stood alone, claimed many things for his name and refused to associate with any other creature or hybrid.

That is how he accomplished so many things. And he was strong and feared, so no one dared to stand a chance against him.

So imagining the same man, body so big but just as warm and comforting, bleeding on the ground, counting his last breath. His warm arms that turned cold, his soft eyes that become lifeless. A man so strong but it was so easy to kill him.

Just cause he had a soft point. She was his only weakness. They targeted her and to protect her, he stepped forward just as the one wanting to harm her has predicted.

And just like that, she lost the love of her life.

If Y/n did have a death wish, she would have just ran away from this place this instant. Somewhere she can hide, all alone, a place where she can scream and cry out into the world.

A place she can shelter herself in.

"I'm sure you want to see him." Akira says, taking this as a chance to take the human away somewhere with him, a place alone with just the two of them.

"She wants to." Namjoon answers for her, hands dips inside his pants pockets.

Akira grins, satisfaction and eagerness written all over his foolish face. "Then, if you will excuse us. I will like to show Y/n around."

Y/n stops the squeal from leaving her lips as she feels his very big and rough hand sliding over her back. It curls around her small waist and the sight of it, no doubt bruising her skin, has them all tensing up in their places.

Y/n is shaking, and is just a mere doll being carried away by the man. His grip tightens once he feels the soft skin of her side from over her dress. He pulls her away with him, her heeled feet numb as they follow.

No. No. This can't happened again. I needs to go back.

It's the little glimmer of desperation in her helplessness that makes her turn her head back as she gets carried away. A last cry for help. Fear in-depth in those teary doe eyes, they screams for help at them.

At their dead eyes that blink red.

Yet, they do nothing.

Small mouth quivering down, she is forced to look ahead again as she almost trips. Not again. Not again. It's too much. It's too painful.

Her brain has turned numb in panic at this point, repeating the same thing over and over again. He pull her more towards him, till she is flushed to his side.

Rough hands that are capable of hurting her, ruining her. She's going to bleed. She's going to loose her child.

—————————

Ngl writing this suffocates me so much. Idk I just feel so disturbed and panicky when I write this book. Especially when I'm writing Y/n. I guess I think I know how being trapped feel like, like you want to run away and scream and cry but you can't. (But then I humble myself cause even if I was suffering, I was in a much better place than Y/n)

However I hope you guys like the chapter. Leave lots of love in your way.

💜