The Gathering

Seated in the darkly coloured sofa, the woman shake in her place

Seated in the darkly coloured sofa, the woman shake in her place. The room is quite enormous, dimly litted with dead roses decorating its walls. The tall man walks around his office, putting the papers in his hand down on the table before turning to her.

Y/n doesn't remember getting here. One moment, she was told by Ms. Choi that the man before her is asking for her and now she sits in his office, small body curled smaller if possible as she shakes.

She guesses something did happened to her ability of thinking properly when she felt the nerve inside her head burst two days ago. That is why she finds her thoughts even more numb these days.

In some ways, she is glad about it. At least she won't think of that horrifying scene where she lost her mate over and over again.

She does needs to clear her mind a little bit though. She has to leave to the kitchen after this. And one thing she noticed about Jin in the few days she did help him, is that he does not tolerate any mess and mistakes in his work.

"There is a gathering." Namjoon voices his first words ever since she entered his office.

The woman flinch as his deep voice wakes up the silent sleeping in the room. She slowly looks up at him, trying to register his words in her head.

"It's a private party, filled with respectful colleagues and hybrids. And you will be accompanying us." The man explains a bit, watching the clueless face of the woman.

Y/n blinks as it registers. He wants her to step out of the house. She perks up, brows furrowing as she stares at him.

She can't be out. They will come for her the moment they sniff her out. They will kill her.

But the man seems to care less about it as he tells her. "There is something you need to do for me. Something I want, and you can easily get it for me."

The woman has frozen in her place, staring at the man with wide helpless eyes. How can one be so cruel?

"The bite mark on your neck is a bother to me, but Jin hyung has already been applying medicines that will help it heal quicker." He further explains.

The mute woman can feel the panic coming, crawling all over her skin as she feels herself getting breathless. How much more can she take?

Her only worry leads her hand to her stomach and the man leaning against the table catch sight of it. They are creatures and hybrids and they will definitely catch the smell of her bearing a child.

But seems like the man has already thought of everything already. "A potion will be given to you. It will subside the scent of your pregnancy, though i see no reason whatsoever of hiding it. You will loose the child anyways."

His words are a sharp arrow through her withering heart. It gives away his intentions over her in the near future. He will make her loose the child. Or worse, he will do something about it himself.