Black Magic

The male closes the door behind him, mouth releasing a sigh as he walk down the little stairs and towards the other figures seated in the living room couches.

Some of them perk up at his existence in the room and stare at him for answers.

Another sigh leaves his lips. "She is alright. Do not worry yourself."

"No one is worrying. We just want her alive." A figure seated in the single couch corrects, elbow placed gracefully in the armchair of the couch as it balance the side of his sharp lined jaw.

The first male avert his gaze away from the emotionless pair of eyes that shine back at him and walk towards the kitchen where he place his aid kit in the counter.

"Jin hyung, we are still waiting for the much needed answers. How is she still alive?" The owner of a slight pitched voice questions.

Jin, as they call him, turn towards the latter. "Black magic." His answer was brief but it left all the other males shocked for a second.

"Jihyun used black magic to keep her alive before he died. I have found some little appearance of them swirling in her eyes, though it is wearing off. She will be back to normal soon." Jin explains the situation, before gulping down the liquid he has poured for himself.

The smell of blood heavies the atmosphere as the male drink the glass dry from the red liquid.

"So he used magic. A human's smell is the most radiant and can be smelled from far away. No wonder we could not smell her when we entered the residence."

"Are you sure she is indeed a human, Hoseok?" The new gruff voice laze out from one of the couches, eyes closed and head tilted back, he seems like he did not care a little bit for the matter.

"I am very sure, hyung. The way she was embracing him before we took her away. It is obvious that she is indeed his mate, and we all know well enough that only Jihyun has a human mate." Hoseok, the owner of the slight pitched voice states his thoughts.

He remembers clearly how the human girl was hugging the dead male. An affection only a mate can have for his or her other half, being a human, she might have not felt the bond as strongly as Jihyun has felt it. But in that moment, she has showed those emotions as if she was just another hybrid species and can feel the remorse of her dead mate.

He knew how that felt like. He knew those emotions very well.

"What are you going to do with her then? Do not tell me you wish to keep her here and torture her till dead. That act has become quite foolish." Jin furrow his brows, elbows placed on counter as he leans forward in his posture.

"Do you think of me as that much of a cruel, hyung? For i have given home to more homeless than many, but we all know this time it is a different case. That female is the mate of a man who has done none of us justice. He was nothing more than a low life." The male barks, his once big and composed posture breaking in the intensity of his words, making even the ground shiver as it shook from the depths of his voice.

A silence falls upon them, his words leaving no room to speak more about the issue as even the walls curl in fear and drench themselves with silence.

The clock ticks the twelve midnight, and the ring from its bell rung around the whole house, informing them of the preys that are now out to the air, vulnerable and so not ready to be drunk dry from the blood that keeps them alive.

But even that ceases to get their attention.

"This hatred is going to be the end of us." Jin mumbles, not afraid to bring in the fact that will surely acquire in the future.

His face then turns away from the living room and towards the stairs that lead to the first floor. "Ms. Choi." He then calls.

Not long, the called female climbs down the stairs, her soles creating a pleasant sound in the floor of the wood as she embles towards them with her back straight. "Yes, Mr. Kim?"

"There is a female inside and in need for some help. She is drenched in blood and unconscious. Will you help me with that?" Jin informs the details and the female nods.

"Of course." With that, they watch as she leaves towards the door Jin has directed her and soon, she disappears inside the room.

"Where was she injured?" Hoseok questions, standing up from his position on the couch and walking towards the kitchen.

"A little in the head, though her throats were sliced open and body has scratch marks. Someone must has not gone easy with her." Jin informs.

Hoseok hums, nodding slightly as he takes the washed glass from the rack, but other than Jin who has picked the very well known red liquid, he goes to pour himself some transparent fresh water.

Always so unique, he indeed was.

"Where are the other three? Yoongi, can you check?" Jin turns his head towards the lying male on the couch.

It only took a wee second for Yoongi to trial back to reality from his slumber and he fully expressed his dislike with the little frown that grace his pale skin.

"They are close.." Is the only words he mumbles.

"Are they bringing something? I am starting to feel hungry?" Hoseok questions this time and a smile smirk grace Yoongi's lips.

"They are bringing quite a lot."

"They are going to empty the whole forest before we stop speaking." The unnamed male finally sigh after his outburst a little bit earlier.

Not long, Mrs. Choi walks out of the room and they all perk their heads towards the female who carried some bloodied cloths in her hand.

And as if a heavy burden been lifted from once shoulders, the smell of a human body hits their nostrils with a speed of light when her cloths were out of her body.

It was as if Jihyun has used her cloths to keep her safe. He knew she would not take them off of her.

And right on que, the main door of the residence slams open, revealing three figures with their eyes as red as the blood in their dress.

"Human." One of them hungrily rasps.

------------------

The hyung line is here. How ya guys like this chapter? Jihyun is a random name I used for Y/n's mate but he is going to have a really big role in this book.

Leave many love in your way.

💜