The Temptress

After the gathering ordeal, Y/n was bedridden for a whole week

She seems to have drifted too far into a space in her mind, her mentality tested out of her limits, and she remained hazy and unmoving for days. Jin checked in on her everyday and even if she did open her eyes, the only thing she was able to do was blink those dazed eyes up at the ceiling.

Today however, when he walks into her room, he finds her up and leaning against the headboard of the bed. She tilts her head up when she hears the door opening, watching at the vampire stops at the sight of her.

She stare at him, round eyes clearer than yesterday.

"Took you a while to come by." He mumbles, walking inside the room and towards her. He puts down a tray containing a glass of water on the nightstand, staring down at her. "Do you remember anything?"

She blinks up at him. She tries to remember the last few days but comes back empty handed. It just feels like she's been sleeping for years. Her limbs are numb from not moving for quite some time and it feel like her mouth is more jammed than before.

Her lips parts, and she winces. Her voice is long gone at this point, but somehow it feels like her mouth won't open either.

And that is when she remembers.

Akira.

Those wild ruthless eyes. She flinch at the memory of him, of his rough unforgiving hands that pushed and abused. He took and took only, leaving her breathless and sobbing.

She shivers, body turning cold even if that man is long gone. But the memories remain, and seems like they will remain with her till the end of time. Another reason for her to claw at her skin now, to clean herself off of the touch of worthless men.

He almost killed her, and if it wasn't for one of these brothers, she would be dead. She doesn't remember much who it was because she fell to the ground and black out right after. But she remembers the scent on him.

She sniffs, blinking her tears away. She curls into a ball, looking down at her arms that are marked with fading wounds and bites. They are all over her body, and judging by how sore her neck feels, there is no doubt there are marks there too.

Akira choked her, after all. And she remembers the cracking of bones, as if the bone in her neck was broken. Then how come it is fine now?

"Taehyung fixed you up."

She looks up at Jin, wide eyes staring at the older man who blankly stares back. Taehyung..?

That is his name. The one who has the darkest eyes she's ever seen. She shivers at just the thought of those eyes. He was the one who fixed her..

She starts to remembers that day, the memories coming back to her very slowly. Especially the ones after she completely lost her senses of thinking.

She was sitting in between his legs, his hand splayed across her throat, his other holding her wrists hostage. She trembles the more she remembers. He whispered deep into her ear, for her to stay still or he will break it again.