Vampires

Jin close the door behind him, a sigh escaping the barrier of his plump lips and he stands in his place for a second, hand still holding the nob as his mind trail off with a train of thoughts.

Rolling his shoulders, he turns around and ambles towards the living room where no doubt his brother was laid still. His eyes lands on the figure easily, despite the silk black that was wrapped  around his body as his cloths.

"Yoongi." Jin calls, walking over to the couch that were seated in the middle of the enormous lounge. The called male only hums, his long bony fingers tapping away on his palm.

"Where are the other brothers? I must inform you something important." Jin speaks, placing the half filled water glass in his hand down on the ice glass coated table in the middle.

"We are here." A voice speaks and Jin turns his head towards the other couch where his younger brothers have suddenly made their presence come known. Jimin smiles at him, plump legs folded around the other as he place the pocket sized book he no doubt had been reading. Taehyung sits besides him, arms folded around his chest as he waits, uninterested, for his brother to speak.

Jungkook also appears from behind Jin's shoulder and walks over to the single couch, a thick book in his hand too. They must be busy doing their own activities before their brother have called them.

"Great. Where is Namjoon?" Jin nods slightly.

"What is it that you want to say, hyung?" Namjoon also makes his presences known, already seated.  And when everyone is presence in the large portal is when he finally speaks.

"She woke up."

No one speaks for some seconds, expressions and emotions not changing one bit.

"We are aware." Jungkook breaks the cold air of the living room with a mumble. "We can smell her."

"Yes, of course." Jin purse his lips. "She remembers everything that happened in the ball that night. And i also enlightened her about the issues that has elevated after the death of their alpha wolf."

"So she knows what will happened to her if she took even a step out of this house." Namjoon play with a ring on his thumb, nodding. "Great. She must know that she is in our mercy now. She must acknowledge the power she no longer has."

"I am sure her people will not turn their backs on her. I admit, some of them are no doubt hiding in the dark, waiting to attack but some of them will not harm their alpha's mate." Hoseok frowns lightly from his place.

Yoongi scoffs, straightening his back. "They sure will. The once who are blaming her for their lose are the same people who were against her from the beginning. I am not surprised that they have overpowered every other pack against her too. They were waiting for a chance and now, they have one. They would never let it go."

"We will not invest on who is after her. They can tear her apart for all we care." Namjoon trial his eyes over the once of his every brothers. "She just need to give back what her pathetic excuse of the alpha has taken from us and for that, she needs so stay inside the walls of this house."

"It is not her who is to blame, Namjoon. You know that really well." Jin furrow his brows at him.

The other male stares him dead in the eye. "But she is connected to the one who was at fault. Do not you dare forget what he has taken from us. And now, his mate will pay for the once we have lost."

"Indeed." Taehyung finally mumbles, face rid of any emotions. "An eye for an eye."

Jin can feel the disappointment seeping through him the more he stares at his brother. He was not in the favor of having the human involve in the matters which were obviously between the hybrids.

He did not understand the usage of her to take the revenge of the lose they all have felt deep in their hearts. But he understand what they mean, like Taehyung said, an eye for an eye.

But the human was innocent. She looked like she is not even aware of what her mate had done. If that is really the truth and she does not know the past of her Alpha with them than that will be a shame.

Namjoon has confirmed his thoughts. He would never let her go until he takes his revenge.

"Well brothers, if you want to at least keep her alive, i have to go prepare something for her. Poor girl has no energy in her bones at all." Jin turns towards the only one who he thought makes some sense right now. "Hoseok, mind landing a helping hand?"

Hoseok nods with pursed lips and follow after the elder towards the kitchen. Halfway through, Jin stops himself in his track and turns towards his brothers again.

"By the way, kindly keep yourselves away from that door. We do not want to loose our revenge after finding her drained in her own blood by one of you, now do we?" With that, he turns and continue his steps, openly showing his distaste on the plans of his brothers.

"We are vampires. We are to be sadist bastards and cruel sick." Jin whispers to himself. "Yet i find us different from one another."

------------------------

Jimin is such a sassy bitch. Like he would not leave you alone if you make a mistake in front of him. A diss is always there in the tip of his tongue. Smh. But this literally makes him more attracting. I don't make the rules here.

Btw this gif is so cute. UWU

 UWU