Chapter 20

#smutwarning #mastabation #dirtyletter

"Izzy!"

Alec called out as soon as he entered the apartment, chucking his jacket over the back of the couch. He felt kind of in a hurry. His jeans got tighter by the second.

"You here?"

Alec stopped, listened for a while before a big smile appeared. They were out.

Alec almost ran to his room, dropping the clothes with each step.

He ripped the letter open when he sat down on his bed, naked and with a dick as hard as rock.

Alexander.

The way my body aches to feel your cock inside me, drives me crazy. I've started to touch myself on a regular basis. But it's nowhere near enough. I need you inside me more than I need to breath.

Deep in my throat or deep in my ass, I don't care. I just need you.

Every night I dream of sucking in your dick down to the base, almost chocking on it. I can almost hear your moaning commands to suck it faster. Harder. I miss the way you dominate me.

Even as I write this letter, I can't stop my hand from sliding down my pants to touch myself. Wishing it was your dick I had in my hands.

Alec could feel his own breathing picking up, as he slowly messaged the shaft of his dick. Dragging it out as much as possible.

Absentminded he reached into the nightstand to get the lube. He poured it into his hand and started stroking himself with a tighter grip, reading on.

I have become this perverted being that cant do anything else, than think about the next possibility I get to stroke my dick or put a finger in my ass. I wish you were here, because my fingers are just not enough. It doesn't fill me up the way you do.

I can't wait to feel you pushing into me again. Stretching out my rim. I need that perfect burn in my ass, while you push deeper inside me.

I miss the way you would hold my hips in place while you would slam into me. Making me cry out. Oh, that painful pleasure.

Please my dear Alexander, promise me to fuck into you own hand and think about filling me up.

I love to think that we could masturbate together at the same time. Picturing each other.

I love you.

I miss you.

I want you.

Yours forever.

Magnus

Alec kept fucking into his own hand with Magnus' name on his lips like a chant.

His mind wandered to Magnus' beautifully shaped ass, and the sound it made when his hips slapped against it.

To the squeeze that gripped his dick with perfection every time he pushed into him.

To the slightly parted wet lips that begged to be kissed... licked... bitten...

Alec started moaning loud. He didn't care if anybody heard. This was his and Magnus' apartment and if he wanted to scream out his release he would.

And he did.

Tugging himself through his orgasm he hoped Magnus had been doing the same.

He liked that thought as much as Magnus did.

Exhausted he dropped down on the bed.

"Magnus, I love you. Please come back to me soon..."

With those words Alec drifted into a beautiful dream of Magnus and Alec being together once more.

----

Before Magnus could pull out the letter from Alec, a knock sounded at the door. Rolling his eyes and sighing Magnus opened up. It was Jonathan.

"Hi Mags. I was wondering if we could go get a drink today?"

Jonathan pushed past him and into the apartment. Magnus closed the door after him.

"Well come on in..."

He mumbled under his breath.

Jonathan tilted his head, looking at him.

"Did you say something?"

"No. Not at all."

Magnus smiled his million-dollar smile, before pouring himself a drink. He needed alcohol to survive this.

Jonathan had the most severe case of mood swings that Magnus had ever seen. And he had seen a lot.

"Soo... what do you say?"

Jonathan walked up behind him, and Magnus quickly stepped away.

"Say to what?"

"To go get a drink. Have some fun."

Magnus could feel the panic approaching. This was what he had feared.

"I'm sorry. I don't feel like going out."

"Then let's stay in."

Jonathan dropped down onto the coach, turning on the tv before Magnus could say anything.

Oh dear god no! I cannot, will not play this part! Taking down Lilith is not THAT important.

"Jonathan. I don't know what you think, but I'm not interested..."

"Calm down. It's not what you think. I'm not trying to get in your pants..."

Jonathan scanned Magnus body from top to toe, licking his lips.

"I wouldn't mind though, but I'm actually just looking for someone to hang out with. I know that you are not completely over Alec, and I wouldn't make you do anything you don't want."

"Thanks, I guess..."

Magnus didn't know what to think, but he had a role to play. He slowly placed himself in the chair next to the couch, making Jonathan chuckle.

"You don't trust me. That's okay. You'll learn too."

Jonathan flicked through the channels before settling on an old movie. Black and white.

Magnus glared at Jonathan, wondering how this man could switch personalities so easily.

Maybe he's schizophrenic? Or has a split personality?

Magnus decided to ask Luke to check out Jonathans medical records next time he wrote to him.

Something was clearly off with this man.