Chapter 10

"Stop it Magnus..."

Alec hadn't been able to get the blushing under control, even though they had been walking outside for half an hour since the episode in the diner.

Magnus had suggested they could take a stroll through the city before going back to the apartment. Hoping the cold breeze could help Alec calm down, but it hadn't work yet and Magnus couldn't stop laughing.

"I'm sorry Alexander, it's just so sweet and innocent."

Magnus cleared his throat as an attempt to stop laughing.

"Come on. Nobody could do that and not blush..."

Alec tried to defend himself.

"I did." Magnus smiled at him

"That's not the same Magnus. You were the one doing it. Not the one receiving. It's just not the same. It wasn't you who lost control."

Alec could feel his cheeks blushing up once more, just from speaking of it. Not that he was regretting it. It had been incredible and so fucking hot. He had never seen himself as someone that could get off on the risk of people seeing them. But what the hell, you live and learn.

Magnus couldn't help but chuckle when he saw how deep Alec was in his own thoughts. He knew Alec was thinking about what happened at the diner.

"You do know that there is nothing to be ashamed of? No one saw?"

"You don't know that. Would you confront people if you saw them... you know...?"

Magnus shrugged.

"probably not..."

"Exactly!"

Magnus stepped in front of Alec, stopping him.

"Tell me Alexander. Are you mad at me about it? Because I thought you wanted it just as much as I did. It wasn't my intention to..."

"No. Magnus no... please don't think I didn't want it. I'm just a little embarrassed. I promise, I'm not mad and I did want it... It was amazing... I'm just surprised at how much I liked it... and... um..."

Alec looked down. He couldn't look at Magnus. It was way too awkward to tell him.

"And what Alexander? Use your words..."

He took a deep breath. This was Magnus. He could tell him anything.

Alec looked up. Straight into Magnus' eyes with pure lust.

"I want to try it again. Sometime... soon."

Magnus breath got caught in his chest. That look. It was perfect on Alec. Lust blown pupils, slightly parted lips. He loved that look on his boyfriend.

He pulled Alec closer and kissed him.

Finally! He had missed that side of Alec. The sexual curious side. The confident and dominant side.

Before the kidnapping Alec had just started to be comfortable in his own sexuality and had revealed this sexual starving beast that Magnus loved to feed.

But it had been gone. Locked away.

Magnus couldn't stop smiling from the thought of Alec becoming that same confident sexy man yet again.

Alec took Magnus' hand and interlocked their fingers.

"Maybe I could return what you did for me in the diner when we get home?"

Alec kissed the back of Magnus' hand, looking into his boyfriend's eyes.

"I would love that very much Alexander."

Magnus could feel his breath getting faster just from anticipation.

When they walked into the stairway, Alec pushed Magnus against the wall, sneaking his hands under Magnus' shirt. He trailed sucking kisses al the way down Magnus' neck, making him moan from pleasure.

It was Alec's favorite sound.

Never releasing each other, they made their way towards the door. Almost stumbling over something inf ront of it.

"What the hell Alec! Watch where you're going!"

Looking down, Alec saw Izzy sitting on the floor, leaning against the door.

Magnus burst out laughing once more when Alec's face turned bright red.

He opened the door quickly and bolted inside.

Izzy and Magnus followed while laughing.

Magnus could tell Alec needed a moment to pull himself together, so he took Izzy to the living room. Giving Alec some space.

"So, may I ask what brings you here, Sweetpea?"

"Um.. I just needed to talk to you guys. I need Alec's help."

"Sure. I'll go see if he has calmed down yet."

"Probably not" Izzy chuckled.

Before Magnus could get up, Alec entered the room.

"I'm here. What's up iz?"

Alec's cheeks were still a light pink shade, but he had mostly gotten it under control.

"You need to sit down for this, big brother."

Alec could feel himself getting nervous. He sat down in a chair in front of Izzy.

Izzy took a deep breath.

"So, you probably don't know this, but I have been seeing Simon for these last six months."

"Who?"

Alec looked confused at Izzy.

"Simon. Clary's friend?"

Alec shook his head. He had no idea of who she was talking. He looked at Magnus and saw him trailing a finger across his throat.

"Oh! The guy Jonathan had tried to kill. Why the hell would you date him?"

"Alexander! Be nice." Magnus placed his hand on Izzy's knee. Giving it a light squeeze.

"Continue sweetpea."

Izzy ignored the unsatisfied look on her brothers face.

"So as I was saying, Simon and I have been together for six months now, and... umm..."

Alec stood up rapidly. Almost knocking over the table between them. Shock and horror plastered over his face.

"Shit, Izzy. Please don't say you are pregnant?!"

Izzy starred at Alec. Then tears started to build in her eyes.

"Oh, sweatheart. Its okay..."

Magnus pulled her in, letting her sob against his shoulder.

Alec had to take three deep breaths before sitting down next to her, wrapping his arms around them both.

"it's okay, sis. We'll figure it out..."

Alec took a deep breath before continuing.

"Iz... I've got to ask... have you told him yet?"

"no..." Izzy's voice was barely a whisper.