Chapter 6: Love me, Love me not

"That is so not true!" Gale blushed as everyone guffawed around her, however she could hold back the smile that formed on her face. Jared, Gen -Jared's fiancé- Misha and Jensen were all sat around her, head thrown back, laughing for all it was worth. They had just come back from a day out and it was late into the night. They were playing truth or dare, and Jensen's flirtatious remarks and cheeky comments were rattling Gale. The most recent comment was about how she supposedly kept appreciating the lecturer at Uni's body. Gale was horrified at Jensen, whereas he was smirking for all it was worth as he met her stare with his beautiful eyes. He looked gorgeous as always, his laugh playing on Gale's mind.

"Just admit it, Gale." Jensen's face played host to a very amused smile lingering on his lips.

Jared squeezed Gale's shoulders.

Misha sat next to jensen, chortling.

"Aw, come on man, leave her alone! I think one more blush will be freakin' permanent!" Jared laughed slightly as Gen thumped his shoulder, everyone smirking violently at Jensen's roaring laughter. He was holding on to the bed as if to keep him from falling off the bed.

"Teasing her is hilarious!" Jensen said inbetween laughs.

Gale was blushing fiercely, and was resisting the urge to stomp her foot. She glanced at Gen who was smiling gently at her, as if she was saying a silent thanks. Gen's wavy brown hair fell about her shoulders, her almond like eyes full of laughter. She was truly beautiful.

"I guess you can appreciate Gen too.." Gale was caught staring at Gen by Misha who was no better than Jensen, making all the more remarks.

"Okay, come on guys. Get the hell outta here. We need to sleep and you need to get a grip." Gen intervened their loud laughter, all three men still chortling as they glimpsed at Gale's humorous expression. Jared got up, leaning down, and looking into his fiance's eyes. Gale saw the sheer love that they shared and was touched by it. She wanted something like that, someone to wake up to and just look into his eyes and drown in complete and utter love. Jared gave Gen a gentle kiss before leaving. They got up -barely- and laughed their way out of the door. Jensen, however, wouldn't leave. Misha and Jared walked into their room, still smiling.

"I'm happy I'm a source of entertainment for you!" Gale shouted out the door, setting Jensen off again. Once he'd calmed down, he sat down next to Gale.

"I really appreciate that your here with us. It wouldn't be the same.." Jensen looked into her kind eyes, silently giving her a nod of appreciation.

"It's been good, even though your vicious, mean, irresponsible remarks are losing points for you." She gave him a displeased look, unable to fulfill it, as she looked into his smiling face.

"I'm sure I'll be number one in your book soon." He said solemnly as left the room, leaving those devastating words hanging in the air. She looked at Gen for an answer, and the result was a smile playing on her lips.

"He loves you, you know." Gen muttered quietly. As soon as the words poured out of Gen's mouth, Gen turned to look at Gale. Even she didn't know what she was saying.

"U-uh, w-what n-now?!" Gale was MIND BLOWN. There were no words for how she was feeling right now. But there was one small part of her that was glad, but she was actually questioning every part of her being, fighting with herself over what to say.

"Jensen loves you. He might not show it but, me and Jared can tell. We've known him for years, so we know when these kind of things happen." Gen came and sat next to a puzzled Gale. She put a hand on Gales shoulder.

"I know you care for him, Gale. This is not just something that is normal. Considering Jensen's past..." Gen drifted off as she sank into her own thoughts, leaving Gale in a need for more information. Once Gen returned to the present, she carried on.