Chapter 19 "Harry's Back"

Start from the beginning

Ava:It's earlier than usual, what's the catch?*she then felt a light hand slap on her arm by Sam as she turns around and glares at him then Sam glares back at her*

Danny:It's nothing,I'm just going to visit my parents with Ward*he smiles at them as their faces drops then Luke forms a small smile to him*

Luke:Sure man, take all the time you need*Danny waves at them as he walks out and he grabs his backpack that was beside the door then he walks out*

Sam:Dude,maybe you should have something

Ava:Like what?

Sam:I don't know, like maybe that he should stop visiting his parents graves, like they don't even have a body inside

Jessica:You must be shitting right?

Sam:Hey I'm only speaking the truth! Why is he still going to their graves if they don't even have a body inside!

Ava:Sam, that's not cool...

Luke:This is the first time Danny went to visit his parents with actual family

Sam:Oh...

Peter:You're an asshole Sam*he glares at him as he stood up from the couch and he walks out of the living room and walks up the stairs*

Sam:Guys I didn't mean to talk shade about Danny like that, I didn't know that this was his first time visiting them

Ava:There's a lot of things that we don't know, so we don't blame you

~~~~~~

Danny and Ward were walking down the road in between gravestones. Danny walked ahead of Ward as Ward was walking slowly behind him then Danny stopped at the end of the road revealing a large marble stone stool with the word 'RAND' printed in bold gold letter. Underneath the marvel stool there was three flat stone marble gravestones with the far right printed the word 'WENDALL', and in the middle it was had 'DANIEL' printed on the stone marble grave and in the far left it had the words 'HEATHER' on the gravestone as well with bold gold letters.Danny then crouched down as he looks at his marble gravestone then he places his right hand on the gravestone with 'HEATHER' printed on it. Danny then formed a small smile as Ward watched with his hands in his black coat's pockets as he had a stern look on his face as Danny started to talk.

Danny:Hey mom and dad. It's been a long time since I talked to you.Its been like maybe a year since I came to see you.A lot happened this whole year, I joined SHIELD, I have a team,we're still dealing with some problems in our relationship but I know we'll work it out. I'm still trying to deal with the company, I'm still trying to be a good CEO like you dad. I guess I still have a lot to learn, so I have Ward here to help me and Joy. I hope I'll make you proud mom and dad.I miss you guys.

Ward then watched Danny stand up from the gravestones then he walks towards Ward with his head down and his hands in his sweater's pockets and Ward looked at Danny and spoke in a concerned tone of voice

Ward:You okay Danny?*Danny then raised his head up facing Ward and then he formed himself a smile towards Ward with his glossy green eyes*

Danny:I'm fine. I just haven't talked to them in a while,especially with work being piled and with SHIELD

Ward:I get it.Come on,we probably won't be able to drop you off at school if we don't start moving now.*he then works the direction they walked in as Ward was still ahead then Danny stopped as he looks down to a gravestone in front of him then Ward turns around and asks Danny*What's wrong?*he then walks towards Danny and stood beside him as they were both looking down at a tombstone with the name 'MEACHUM' printed in bold gold*