11

Warning: this chapter involves violent scenes ! Read on own risk.

I stock still. My eyes widen in horror as the realization hits. "Shit!"
—————————
„No, no, no, no, no! It can't be! How is that possible?! I thought he was gone"

I see Regina giving me a quizzed look, but I continue pacing around.
I thought I was safe from him. I thought he'd never find me! I thought I could finally move on!

Suddenly flashbacks from this horrible time start coming over me.

Flashback- 3rd person narrator- 2 years ago in Boston

It was 7 pm when Emma Swan came back to her foster home. She had to be home half an hour sooner. But she forgot the time while being in the library. The library is the only place she could ever be in peace. She just pretended she had school work to get done. Her foster parents didn't know about the truth so they let her be for the time being.

As she entered the house, she immediately felt a hard sting on her cheek. In shock, she turns her head and looks at him. He stands there while a devilish smirk plastered ok his face.
He steps closer and touches the cheek he slapped.

„Hello darling. You know what being late means for you, my sweet." he said sheepishly.

Without wanting, he yanked her arm forwards while stomping down the stairs. Downstairs he opened the cold black door and there her inside.
The room they've been in so often. The room that stands for suffering.

Emma knew what it means indeed. Usually, he would undress her, cuff her and spank her stomach, back, ass or chest. Nothing else ever happened.

But now, now it seemed different. The force he used to throw her on the cold floor seemed odd. That only got proven right when he grabbed her arms and bought her over to the small bed standing in the middle of the room.

He first started paving around her, looking over her body. Emma used those seconds to breath before he suddenly roughly pushed her onto the bed and ripped her clothes off her small frame. Just this time, he didn't even leave her underwear on. He just cuffed her and opened his own jeans.

Emmas eyes widen in horror as she realizes what's going on. She starts tossing and trying to loosen the cuffs holding her hands above the head.

Hopeless.

As he stood in front of her, she squeezed her eyes shut, trying to contain the tears threatening to fall.

He cracked on top of her, kissing her lips in the progress. Emma reposed to kiss him back which made him slap her one again. He pulled back and used his left hand to guide his cock to her entrance.

Emma screamed and tried one last time to get him back off.
But he didn't listen. He roughly pushed inside, making Emma cry out in pain.

He pushed in and out, tightly gripping her arms.
Emma used her legs to hit him screaming.

„Neal stop! Please!" she cried. He acted as if she didn't say anything at all and continued. Once he finished, he untied her and got dressed.

„Sleep well" we're his last words before walking out and locking the door behind him.

End flashback

I felt myself shake with anxiety, falling in my knees. I suddenly county hold back sobbed into my hands. It's as if it all happened yesterday. I can't bare to see him again. I just can't.

Out of the blue I feel two hands gripping my shoulders. Me, thinking I still live in that flashback, hastily Push them away and try my best to breath.
I feel the same someone taking my head out of my hands, trying to make me look at them. But I won't open my eyes

The next thing I know is two soft lips touching mine. It's as if something inside me clicked and made me calm down almost instantly. But as soon as the moment begun, it ended.

I open my eyes and see brown orbs. Realizing where I am and what just happened, I quickly look down.

„Are you okay?" i hear the worried and soft voice ask. I nod hesitantly and look at her, wondering why she kissed me. As if she could sense the question, she answers.

„I heard a kiss can relax in moments like this when it's someone that's trusted by the hyperventilating person."

Taking in the information, I nod again.
„Thank you... I- I don't know what came over me" I stutter trying to hide my embarrassment mixed with excitement. I never was kissed the way she kissed me. Sure, it was to make me come back to reality, but it was full of care and protection. Regina was the oke that made me come back because I trust her to keep me safe.

„Don't thank me, dear. I told you I'm here for you, and I meant it." the sincerity in her eyes is more than convincing.

„But kissing a student takes risks with it..." I mumble. She'd say she didn't act responsible, but for me all that matters is that she risked so much, only for me.

The brunette shrugs and stands up from the floor and takes my hands to help me up as well. As I stand in front of her, she tucks a loose Strand of my blonde curls behind my ear. Her hands stay on either side of my face. She looks deep into my eyes. Her eyes are fascinating.

„I know. But I couldn't let you go through whatever just happened. I needed you to know I'm here and you're safe. As long as I'm here, you'll never have to be scared again."

As soon as she said that, her lips find back to mine. Without thinking twice, I kiss her back.

The kiss is passionate and even better than the first one. It shows just how much she truly cares. I title my head to the side and slide my tongue over her bottom lip, asking for entrance. As she grants it, and our tongue collide, and both of us let out a low moan.

And I thought her voice was angelic. Her moans make me addicted as much as her lips do.

We slowing pull away but stay in the safe embrace. I smile more brightly than I ever did and the older women does the same.

She pecks my lips one last time before letting go. But she lets me grab her hand gently.

„Come on, let's call your parents"

—————————————

Long time not posted, I know and I'm sorry. That's why this chapter is longer than usually. Also, I know some of you waited for a kiss, so I decided to grant the wish hehe.

Anyways, I hope you'll enjoy:)

-Sofia🧸