10

Regina and I sit on the couch in silent for some time. It's partly because I'm still in shock with what just happened, but also because I have no idea what to say. Despise anything, she's still my teacher and a respect person. But the fact that she comforted me and let me cry on her made us seem more like friends.

I got a bit carried away with my thoughts when I hear a little noice. I look over so the brunette that's obviously tried to get my attention.
"What is it, dear? You seemed so deep in your thoughts."

I shake my head to clear my mind before answering her. "I uh well just thought about something. Sorry, carry on." I half lie. She doesn't seem to convinced but nods.

"Do you want to talk about what happened?" She comes closer "I know it can be a better burden if you don't talk to someone and push all your feelings down." The women' face shows sincerity. I sigh and nod.

"Well you know what happened... you were there. I just- I don't know who would do something like that. And... I'm still a little worried about what will happen once Mm and David find out I guess"

Miss Mills comes even closer and lays her hand on my knee. I look up into her beats face. Wait beautiful?! No! Her face is not- ugh okay who am I fooling?!

"I already told you, and I'll do it again. You have no need to worry, okay? I've only ever met David on one Christmas event so I don't really know either of them but what I know is that they love you. I'm certain . After what you tell me about them, It's for sure. And I know you love them. You may not be ready to address them as your parents, but deep down you know they are. All you have to do is let your walls down and welcome them. Now, I know that's hard, but you take all the time you need. They understand and accept you and still love you like their own. And that is family." I didn't notice the tears streaming down my face until reginas thump comes up and whips them away. I sniffle and focus on her again.

"And about the question who it could be... just think, okay?" I stand up and pace around.
"You said the voice sounded familiar. From your past? Was it from a Foster Family? From an old friends? A boss? A boyfriend-"

I stock still. My eyes widen in horror as the realization hits. "Shit!"

—————————

Now, I know this chapter is really short, like, really short, but I wanted to torture you a bit xD

Who do you think it is? What if that person comes back? Will Regina and Emma get time alone?

-Love, Sofia