2)

When I hear the bell ring I notice several students in the rows behind me sigh in relief. But for me, I'll have to spend two more hours in one room with her. Alone.

I'm still kind of drunk so I'll hopefully forget about the time with her. I think about many different unnecessary things when I feel a pair of cocoa eyes on me. She's staring at me. I have a short break now before detention, so I grab my stuff and run to the door. Without looking back I walk to the schools cafeteria.

Entering it, I look around to find my best friend Belle sitting next to Zelena Locksley, our music teacher. After realizing I stood at the same spot for too long now, I start walking over to them. Zelena is 25 and works here for 2 years now. Music with her is the best since she's the best singer I know. Definitely inspiring. I love singing as well. Belle even wants me to go to any talent shows. But outside of school I'm pretty Shy. Nobody in school would believe me because I'm quite the Rebell. And popular. I'm in senior year and turn 18 in less than 3 months. Finally, even tho nothing will change except for a few rules. My foster parents are usually really calm about rules- except for the law of course.

Suddenly someone snaps me out of my thoughts. Belle. The petite brunette lovingly greets me with a hug. I immediately hug her back. Then I look up at the redhead who's still sitting at the table.
"Hey Mrs Locksley." I greet her with a smile. She smiles back at me. "Hello Emma." Mrs Locksley is the only teacher that's actually calling me Emma. She's usually pretty kind around everyone, so the three of us just spend our break talking about random things, when we start talking about teachers and their classes.
"Emma, Who's your next teacher?" Zelena asks. I luckily forgot about MS Mills. Until now.
"Ehm..Ms Mills. Detention." I mumble saying the last word as quiet as possible. Zelenas look softens even more, if that's possible at all.
"Regina? Oh, good Lück with that!" She teases me.
Regina? Queen matches her. The most gorgeous one. But why did she wish me good luck?

"Ehh.. thanks? But why?"
"Swan, you know her. My sister is quiet the evil queen."
She laughs. Sister?!

"Sister?! I almost scream. I immediately get nervous. I don't know why.
"Yeah she's my younger sister." Locksley explains to me.
"Well, okay. Good to know. But I really have to go now. I don't like her yelling at me." And with that I stand up, grab my bag and run to her classroom. I meant what I said a few seconds ago. I never say things like that while being drunk, so That means I'm sober again. That also means I'm getting emotional very fast...

But nothing helps. I have to get through the next two hours.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Sorry, I couldn't update earlier. But...
Here's chapter 2. What do you think? What will happen behind the closed door?🥰 I know the chapter is short but I didn't know where to cut so here you go.