4)

I can't help it anymore and the tears spill all over my cheeks. I try not to sob but that's only making more awkward noises.

„Stop it!" The teacher spits out. It that makes me cry even harder. Now she's really angry.
„What's your fucking problem?!" she screams as loud as possible. I can't keep it in anymore and start sobbing. She looks up and sees me crying my eyes out. I can see a change in her eyes but I immediately look down again, laying my head on my arms. I think I can hear shoes clacking and someone pulling out the chair next to mine, but I'm not sure. I'm sobbing too loud.

Suddenly I feel Hands ob my shoulders. I look up and she looks at me with widen eyes as she sees me all weak and emotionally breaking down. The next moment, my teacher tries to hug me, but I pull away and run towards the door. A few inches before my fingertips could grad the doorknob, Miss Mills grabs my wrists and stops me.

I spin around and my back slides down the door until I sit on the floor, the back of my head leaning against the door.

Miss Mills sits down next to me. I can tell she wants to hug me but isn't sure whether I would reject her or not. She hesitates. I can't fight anymore. I need comfort. Others may think It's just a breakup but it hurts so bad. The feeling of rejection was as if history would repeat itself.

So I Stop overthinking and throw myself into her warm arms. First we stay like that after she hugs me back. Then Mills starts stroking my hair. I feel so safe in her embrace.

„Shh..it's okay. I'm here.." she says quiet and softly. Her chin lays on top of my head. Now she's stroking my back and draws circles with her fingertips on it. I calm down a bit.

Ms Mills slowly pulls away and uses her thumps to wipe my tears away.

„I can see you don't feel good. What about I'll take you home?" she gives me a sad smile.
„It's okay. I don't want to bother you or-"
"Stop. It's no bother. Come." She says and gets up. Then stretches her left hand out for me to take it. I grab it and she pulls me to my feet.