1)

Emma's pov

"Fuck!" I mumble to myself having a look at my phones clock. I quickly swallow the last drop of my beer before walking to my first class. English. It's bad enough Ruby just broke up with me and I'm a depressive drunk piece of shit right now. But spending two hours with the schools worst teacher definitely is far under my liking. Sure, she's hot as hell with her raven short hair and her sexy body, but I have a feeling shes gonna make me fail my most important class this year. Ms Mills is way too strict. She expects us to do as good as she did herself, but I mean hello?! You studied this shit ages ago! This really sucks. She's not caring. And mean. She once slept with any student and told everyone she got raped when she didn't want to get bothered anymore. It was the complete opposite! Or at least that's hat I've heard. Well after she told the principal this student got kicked out of Storybrooke high. The real-live Evil Queen!

After a while of walking I find myself standing in front of a grey cold door. No English class matching stuff anywhere. Definitely her classroom. Welcome to hell.

Since I don't care about being in trouble right now, I don't hesitate and pull the door open.

As I stand inside the room, in front of my classmates, the whole class becomes quiet. I look around and stop at Ms Mills. The way she glares at me makes me shiver. She looks really angry because
1.I am too late and so I interrupted her class
2. I didn't even think about apologizing which is even more disrespectful
3. I have a feeling she knows I don't like her even tho She never had any of my classes

"How nice of you to join us, miss..."My new teacher says coldly.
"Swan. Emma Swan." I answer.
She nods and I quickly sit down on the last free seat. Right in front of her desk! Perfect!
"I'm sure I'll prove you otherwise" I mumble not wanting her to hear it. But clearly, Ms Mills did.
"What was that?" The brunette asks me, turning around and walking towards my desk.
I just roll my eyes at her because she surely has heard what I said so there's no need to ask me to reply it. But I only made her even more angry.
"Detention for you. Swan!" She yelled. It felt as if I got deaf by her loud voice. Damn this was painful. The way her chest goes up and down fastly, to make herself calm down, is hot. Yeah, she's a bitch but at least a hot one.

_ _ _ _ _

So guys, this is my first Swanqueen fanfiction. It's my otp above all and I'd really appreciate if you could tell me what you think about it so far. I love teacherxstudents so yeah.👑🦢

Stay Regal!