3)

As I stand in front of her door, I knock. After waiting a few seconds I do it again. Another minute passed by, when I hear familiar shoes clacking. I turn around and see these beautiful brown eyes looking at me.

„Step aside Please."

I do as Told, clearly looking confused. Then, when she opens the door With her key, I mentally slap myself. Of course that's why she asked!

„Come In, dear." She says smiling at me. That's the first time I've seen her smile! And well, she should do it more often. I walk in and sit right in front of her desk, exactly where she told me to. From here I can every little detail of her. Wow! Her skin is smooth and perfect. She is perfect. Her eyebrows which furrow in concentration while grading the tests we took earlier today. Her cocoa eyes which Sparkle. The little scar on her upper lip which looks really sexy. Her make up is lighter than in the morning. My eyes travel down her body. Her blouse is unbuttoned a bit and it shows a bit of cleavage. I could see her black lace bra and part of her perfect and full breasts. Damn she's so natural beautiful!

And I catch myself staring and quickly look up at her again. She does as well and smirks.

„Staring is bad manners, dear. My breathing hitches. Shit! She caught me. I just sit there with my mouth open. She looks down at her papers again. I don't have anything to do so I just keep admiring her Beauty.

„What are you thinking about dear?" Regina asks me.
„I don't know how to say it to make it sound any less inappropriate, but you, actually." I stutter nervously. I only can hear her chuckle so I look up and into her eyes.

„Well, and what exactly are you thinking?" she smirks.

„Ehm.. I met your sis- Mrs.Locksley and Belle in the cafeteria." I see her eyes filling with interest as I mention Zelena.
„Well, and we talked about teachers, classes and school stuff."
„And?" Mills asks me wanting to hurry.
„She told me she's your sister and well... I didn't expect that. You don't look alike. And shes so nice and you're-"
„A worthless and unlovable bitch, also called the evil queen. I know."
Im kind of shocked she says all this about herself. And the look in her eyes Tells me shes actually beloved those harsh and hurtful words.

„No." I answer.
„What was that?"
„I said no. You're whether unlovable nor worthless. I wanted to say you're very beautiful. And I'm sure there is someone who loves you the way you deserve it. And treat you like the queen you actually are."

I don't know why I just said this, but oh well, it's nothing bad. But I have a feeling she's surprised as well. And doesn't believe me, I assume. Suddenly her eyes fill with something else. Anger?

„What do you know about love?! You're a kid! Have you ever even been in a real relationship?!" She yells in her usual harsh tone and looks down at her desk again. But then it hits me and I have to think about Ruby.

How she was my girlfriend but cheated. About the way she treated me and what kind of things she said when she broke up with me this morning.

—————————

I know it's been a while but here's chapter 3! I'll post chapter 4 today as well as a little excuse.🌹 I'm working on a few other fanfictions at the moment, but if you want me to write anything special, comment below:)