Work hard

[Support & Share] 2020

I woke up this morning and i felt good about going to work. Im a recording artist that's trying to follow my dreams. I love to write music and sing. This is really the only that i love to do everyday. I usually work in the morning at a clothing store and go to the studio in the evening. Im currently a sales associate and i work full time 5 days a week. I need this job because i have to pay bills and take care of myself. Its not easy being 21 and single but i have no choice. I dont really have any close relatives and my mom passed away when i was a teenager. Ive been working since i was 16 to provide for myself.

Ive been pursing my music career for a couple of years now and its not easy. I recently decided to make a YouTube channel and put my music on social media hoping to get heard. I just started on my EP Album and im planning on doing a listening party for it. Im really trying to work hard to become a better person. I just want to become more outgoing so my producer is going to help me get myself out there.

I just so happened to go to the studio and found out some really famous rappers are going to be there. I just hope not to bump into anymore because im nervous. I just walked in and went straight to recording. I was in the booth for a couple of hours because i want to get as much done as possible. I finished two songs and all the producer had to do was edit. I sat there writing and thinking of new ideas. Suddenly the door opened and a tall guy walked in. My producer got up and gave him a hug and they were laughing and talking. "Hey Bro how you been doing." John my producer said.

"Im doing good, i just finished tour and now im ready to make another album." he said happy.

"Thats great, im ready when you are." John said.

"Hi." i said waving.

"Oh this is Aaliyah, she a very nice girl. She writes music and sings." john said introducing me to the rapper.

"Im impressed maybe we can do a song together one day. Im Rick by the way." he said shaking my hand.

"Nice to meet you, i better get going its getting late." i said looking at the time.

"I'll have your music ready tomorrow. Be safe getting home." John said giving me a hug.

"Thank you, you guys have a good night." i said walking out. Soon as i got home all i could think about was rick. He was so handsome and nice to me. I wonder how long hes been in the music industry. I looked him up on youtube and he has millions of views. I thought about what he said and im honestly nervous out my mind. He was talented and seemed very successful. I wondered what he'll think about my voice. Doing a song with someone as famous as he was would help me make a name for myself. I needed all the experience and hours i could get because i had bills to pay. I just hope everything works out...